Any young adults wanting motivation buddies?

I'm in my late 20's and have about 50lb to lose. Looking for similar individuals who are active on here (or willing to text/snapchat) . Add me!

Replies

• pretty882
    pretty882 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey I just saw your post. I'm in a similar situation as yourself. Not sure how to add you
  • kgamb27
    kgamb27 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Jessica! Similar situation- I’m in my early 30’s and have been on/off this app for a while. Thinking maybe utilizing the community aspect of the app will finally make it stick? I’ll add you 😊
  • kiwiandcoconuts
    kiwiandcoconuts Posts: 19 Member
    I’m in my early 30s and have a solid 30lbs to lose. I was active on here about a year ago and dropped my first 20lbs. It’s been a real struggle with this last 30. Always looking for active friends to help keep both motivated and accountable. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • lydia2246
    lydia2246 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I am also interested in having workout buddies!
  • vmortiz965
    vmortiz965 Posts: 3 Member
    Right here! Lol add me ☺
  • ThatCookieGurl
    ThatCookieGurl Posts: 39 Member
    Yes please! 😊
  • 👋🏻 Right here! I just logged on here thinking maybe if I start posting I’ll stick to it!
  • beehilliard09
    beehilliard09 Posts: 2 Member
    28 and needing to lose 40-50 lbs to reach my goal of joining the military! It is so hard not to get discouraged!
  • F 30 5'7" SW: 195. Just started last week and working towards a goal of 145 (but for now focusing on 185). Love checking out others' food diaries -- please add me!
  • quemalosuerte
    quemalosuerte Posts: 234 Member
    I don’t post everyday, but i have a 185+ day streak going. I am 32, have lost 35lbs in the last 6 months, and have about 65lbs to go. Also, i am a teacher in America’s midwest. I am open to friends with goals of all kinds.
  • michaelsvance
    michaelsvance Posts: 16 Member
    Feel free to add me anyone. 26yrs old, still working on my goals. Let's motivate each other💪
  • Shahs31
    Shahs31 Posts: 24 Member
    Yes please! Got a lot to lose and could do with some motivation along the way🙂feel free to add me
  • lucyf1tness
    lucyf1tness Posts: 9 Member
    Definitely! I have no idea how to add people 😂 but u can add me
  • nikkibrianne64
    nikkibrianne64 Posts: 89 Member
    Feel free to add my too! I'm going down the thread and adding as well. I'm 28 years old. I'm on my last 10-15 lbs. I really want to do this!
  • Sunspear44
    Sunspear44 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me! I’m 29 and have a goal of 20lbs! We can do it! :)
  • xoxvassyxox
    xoxvassyxox Posts: 4 Member
    Hi all, in a similar situation. Gained around 7kgs/16lbs since my wedding a year and a half ago and feeling really unhappy with my body. Travel a lot for work and work from home heaps which makes it difficult to stick to a routine and stay motivated. Looking for friends to keep me motivated.
  • lindenbird
    lindenbird Posts: 1 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm more motivated when I see others succeeding! I'm 24 and have about 90 lbs to lose. I'm working in small steps and could use some accountability friends!
  • Calamitycazza
    Calamitycazza Posts: 87 Member
    Hiya! In a similar situation and looking for new friends to help motivate me! Feel free to add me :)
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Define young.