Im back for good, but need friends

Options
hi all. I was on this site a while back and i loved it but then i had a lot of stuff come up and i canceled my account. But i really am ready to do this again. But i know i need the extra support, so please add me as a friend :)

Replies

• anithag94
    Options
    Hey same here!! lets kick some butts..you got my support. i am in to lose 20 LBS in 2 months..:wink:
  • jcch00
    jcch00 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me and my sister-in-law ( http://www.myfitnesspal.com/cciaccio ).
  • monedgar
    monedgar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am starting my journey as well and could use some support. I would like to lose 20 lbs as well in 2 months. Its gonna be hard. I am having a hard time getting motivated to exercise. I could us a exercise program. Go any tips?
  • mommyjos
    mommyjos Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    welcome back! I know the feeling of starting up again! We can do this! Just joined a group about losing 10 lbs in September for some extra support too!
  • carlobuff
    Options
    Just send me a friend request.
  • yogabebe
    yogabebe Posts: 38
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me as a friend. I am also looking to about 20 lbs. Lets all support each other. :)
  • jwaters1006
    jwaters1006 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    welcome back! please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Kassie37
    Kassie37 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Having some support definitely helps! Pretty soon I'm going to be doing this September challenge [just finished the august one!] - that definitely helps. Just a thought :)
  • maritza327
    maritza327 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Feel free to add me as a friend for some encouragement and inspiration :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • anithag94
    Options
    First goal is to get in 8 cups of water everyday and intake only required calories..no matter let the sky come down.
  • nikkif87
    nikkif87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I also fell off the wagon, but am back in full force. Welcome back, feel free to add me.
  • lottywood
    lottywood Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi.

I am new to this as well. I have been dieting since last Thursday and found out about this website yesterday and am enjoying keeping track of all my foods/excercise.

I decided to do a weekly weigh in with a friend at work (naomirog - she is on here too) and have lost 2lb which has given me motivation to work harder.

I joined a bootcamp along with naomirog which we will be attending 3 times a week so hopefully that will help to shed more lbs.

Hopefully speak to some more people soon, as i feel this really helps.

Lottywood. :)