Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I identify as a *kitten*.

• mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I self identify as a fly by the seat of my pants margarita drinking flip the bird if I don’t agree love my boys and I will cut you if you hurt someone I love type of person.
  • CarbsAndCompounds
    CarbsAndCompounds Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Nap loving wing eating trail running kind hearted soft spoken human person.

Aw..I love this.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I’ve never wanted to be a lifter or a runner. I never wanted to be defined by that. I am a person who lifts. I run (reluctantly).

i don’t want to have a “thing” that I always do forever and ever.

This is probably because I am forever seeking balance but also because I love new things so much.

I am here to say.....

I FREAKING MISS HER SOOOOO MUCH
    😭😭😭😭😭

and like always I agree with what she said....I was a dancer for so many years and lost a bit of me when I stopped doing it as a job....now its just something I do and I'm always looking for other things to add to my list....running...strength training etc.....

Great thread though..🤘..even though I'm seriously missing this chick❤😣
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    ThatJuJitsuWoman Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    As you can see from my username I identify very much as a Ju-jitsu instructor. For years that was my main sport, and I ran to improve my fitness for Ju-jitsu.
    When I decided to make a training plan and run a half marathon I decided I could finally call myself a runner!
    Fitness is definitely a big part of my identity. I found it difficult when I couldn’t exercise hard during pregnancy, and it was important to me to get fit again afterwards. I’ll happily do this forever and ever, or at least until it becomes physically impossible. Then I’ll find something else that I can do and carry on.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I’ve never wanted to be a lifter or a runner. I never wanted to be defined by that. I am a person who lifts. I run (reluctantly).

i don’t want to have a “thing” that I always do forever and ever.

This is probably because I am forever seeking balance but also because I love new things so much.

I am here to say.....

I FREAKING MISS HER SOOOOO MUCH
    😭😭😭😭😭

and like always I agree with what she said....I was a dancer for so many years and lost a bit of me when I stopped doing it as a job....now its just something I do and I'm always looking for other things to add to my list....running...strength training etc.....

Great thread though..🤘..even though I'm seriously missing this chick❤😣

same here

that is... I miss her

(I've never been a dancer..... wrong verb.)