New to the site

Options
I'm hoping that joining this site, i can get to where I want to be.. Healthy, Fit and Strong... can't wait to see what happens....

illy

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!:drinker:
  • soulgirl01
    soulgirl01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome.. :) I wish you luck.
    I've been on all sorts of diets through out my life. In all honesty this is awesome..
    Eat what you want with in the limits and do exercise to gain more cals that you can eat back as well.. although if you want seriouse change don't eat them all back.. but at least eat half back.. i lost three pounds in one week doing this.. been a plus size individual for as long as i can remmember so this is just awesome.. :)
  • SheShe1987
    Options
    Welcome aboard...best of luck to ya!:smile:
  • Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    It's easy to do on here.
  • asilva3111
    Options
    I'm hoping that joining this site, i can get to where I want to be.. Healthy, Fit and Strong... can't wait to see what happens....

illy

:flowerforyou:

Welcome! And don't forget, that if you cheat on entering information to your site/phone app, then the site wont help much. Also, don't rely on simply the site will help, you have put 100% on your side also!

Also, this diet is about learning to eat; a life changing experience. It is about counting your calories and making you aware of what you are putting in your body as you scan (with your phone) or search on both the phone or site for what you are eating. Since I use my phone to enter most of my entries, I also have couple more apps that I use along with it. Restaurant Nutrition is a great one and http://nutritiondata.self.com to search info. If you get to exercise, spend money on a HRM (heart rate monitor) with a chest strap. They sell for about $45 at WalMart. You can find more expensive ones, but my $45 one does the job.

Thanks to the site/phone app, I have lost 44 lbs and I am closer to my goal; 17lbs more to go and I would have shed 20 years of gaining weight and I am coming up to my 5th month doing this. The last 2 months have been hard to loose, but I know that it can be done.

Good luck and make sure you record EVERYTHING you put into your mouth! And never, ever, ever, eat your exercise calories!
  • illy823
    illy823 Posts: 63
    Options
    Hey Everyone...

Thanks for the words of encouragement... Can't wait to learn this site a little better so i don't feel so lost...

:noway: