Displaying carbohydrates values on the app

Options
Hi All,
I'm new here. I'm a type 1 diabetic who counts carbohydrates. I've changed the micronutrients to show grams and I may be missing the obvious but I can't find any way to get the carbohydrates to show on my diary page in the app. I'm beginning to think I've wasted £40 on premium because I thought that I would have more control over my diary settings but it doesn't seem to be that way when I try. Although, in fairness I do realise this is a weight loss app and not one for carb counting. Thanks for reading.

Replies

• iheartmyyorkie
    iheartmyyorkie Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    On my tablet and phone, I just rotate to landscape view, and all the macros are shown. It should work the same on your device.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,964 Member
    Options
    On my tablet and phone, I just rotate to landscape view, and all the macros are shown. It should work the same on your device.

This. And you don't need the premium version to do this.

Also, if you click on an individual food, you can scroll down and see the carbs in the nutritional information.
  • mclarenbabe
    mclarenbabe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Unfortunately, I realised I didn't need premium till it was too late and can't cancel it so will just have to suck it up
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,604 Member
    Options
    You get to see less ads! Which also saves on mobile data... so you *will* get back some of your investment. Please double check the entries that you're using as I've seen many user entries that don't make much sense.