What are you looking forward to about losing weight?

Options
I'm talking about little every day things.

- I can't wait to be able to buy clothing from a normal shop.
- I am so done with tights that roll down my legs because I'm too big for them.

Like I said, neither of them are a big deal in the long run, but on a daily basis they are priceless.

Replies

• chantel14
    chantel14 Posts: 128
    Options
    I can't wait till my dumb husband actually notices my weight loss and gives me a compliment :)-
  • jamhamster
    jamhamster Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to going wedding dress shopping :)
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I'd like my pants to stop wearing out between the legs because my thighs rub together. Shrink, thighs, SHRINK!
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Being able to wear what the hell I want .. and general confidence boost would be nice
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    buying cute jeans and looking HOT in them!:wink:
  • Angelamu77
    Options
    I can't wait to walk without getting winded up stairs or jog to the car....
  • chedeco
    chedeco Posts: 109
    Options
    A spaghetti-strapped, body-hugging, fire engine read mini-dress with matching stilettos. And a bikini. :love:
  • pleasepleaseno
    pleasepleaseno Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Putting on a bikini and kayaking, swimming, and just hanging out at the beach without wondering if people are looking at my fat rolls.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Being able to first look at the STYLE of clothing I want and not having to first look at the SIZE of it when I go shopping.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Putting on a bikini and kayaking, swimming, and just hanging out at the beach without wondering if people are looking at my fat rolls.

^This too !
  • hollybearrington
    Options
    I think Im going to regret this :embarassed: but being able to stand up and look down and see my :embarassed: .
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    All the shopping! I've already been trying on fall clothes but won't buy just yet since it's still summer here for another 1 1/2 months at least (Southern CA).

Being able to run during my 1/2 and full marathons instead of only walking them. Don't get me wrong, walking is awesome too. I just always wanted to break the 3 hour mark. Best time as a walker has been 3:00:11!! Now I can run several miles in addition to some walking. Next race is Sunday and I really hope it goes well!
  • jeenarmathew
    jeenarmathew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Waiting for husband to notice i'm reducing and i have never ever worn jeans coz i feel very conscious( i have very very fat thighs). hoping one day i'll be able to wear them and go meet my mother. she'll be the happiest to see me reduced. :)
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I think Im going to regret this :embarassed: but being able to stand up and look down and see my :embarassed: .

Dont regret posting this! I totally understand! And it is a great accomplishment when you get there.

I am finally able to buy clothes at most "normal" stores, but still the largest size most carry so I want to beable to walk in anywhere and pick out clothes.

To beable to wear a bikini confidently (My BF thinks Im hot in a bikini but I want his friends to think that too!)

To not get shin splints after a 3 hour hike because Ill be used to hikes like that

To buy more lingerie because I have a lingerie obsession and finding plus-size lingerie was hard!
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Being able to first look at the STYLE of clothing I want and not having to first look at the SIZE of it when I go shopping.

Yeah... I'm looking forward to that too.
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    A spaghetti-strapped, body-hugging, fire engine read mini-dress with matching stilettos. And a bikini. :love:

Love it!!! ... I must admit I would love to wear a bikini, I just dont have the confidence!!!
  • songofserenity81
    songofserenity81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Being able to go into any store, take an article of clothing directly off the shelf or rack and not have to look to see if they do that design in tent :ohwell:
    Being able to completely bypass Evans without abackwards glance.
    Being able to outwalk the kids in both speed and distance.
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    TTC!!
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'd like my pants to stop wearing out between the legs because my thighs rub together. Shrink, thighs, SHRINK!

this!!!
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Not being embarrassed by the way I look at all times is the thing I look forward to the most. Not having my 5 year old come up and tell me that all I have to do to lose weight is to exercise (IF that were all...sigh).