Reality check

Options
Hi everyone I have been battling my weight all of my life, can’t seem to maintain once lost the weight, constantly been up and down. But I need to do something I ache all over in my back and legs particularly, I have IBS and I just need to do something. I have been trying low carb, hde and all sorts recently but I just stay the same weight, I have various intolerances that restrict my eating, so it’s not an easy path. I am starting on 1700 calories, and I am doing walking exercises with Leslie sansome. Would love to see the scales budge 😄 Any good tips?

Replies

• hannahannabell
    hannahannabell Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Your story is very familiar good luck.
  • Bubblevixen
    Bubblevixen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Have you tried a step counter? There's some good free ones that you can download onto your phone that link in with my fitness pal. My biggest problem is not eating enough which sabotages me completely. My appetite is shot thanks to my prescription meds, but I do find completing the Food Diary helps a lot with keeping track of intake and provides good motivation to go for an extra walk :D
  • Bubblevixen
    Options
    oh! And also see if you can find your favourite recipes in a lower calorie version, one of my favourite websites is [url="http:///www.skinnytaste.com/"]/skinnytaste.com/[/url]. The variety on there is incredible
  • huggit
    huggit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    🙏 thank you

• Bubblevixen
    Options
    anytime! :D