Feeling pretty low today.

Options
bishopjulia
bishopjulia Posts: 205 Member
edited December 2019 in Motivation and Support
Today I’m having very insecure day. Feeling ugly, overweight and less then. Feel like crying. Sometimes having a day like this can really throw you off your game. Especially if the day before was freakin awesome ...

Replies

• TNClutchman
    TNClutchman Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. You will get there. One once at a time time, keep pressing forward. Just put the negative day behind you. You will be successful. Feel free to add me. I need support.
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Take the time to do a good workout. Will help with the mood swings. You're none of the things you think of yourself today. Heads up!
  • Oonagh
    Oonagh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's so confusing why you're suddenly having a bad day. Unfortunately not every day can be awesome but at least you had a great time yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good one. Better than today I'm sure. Take care of yourself today. Xo
  • Whydahdad71
    Whydahdad71 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I supplement with St. Johns wort, ashwagandha & 5htp they're great for mood stabilization. Have you ever tried any of these?
  • bishopjulia
    bishopjulia Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I supplement with St. Johns wort, ashwagandha & 5htp they're great for mood stabilization. Have you ever tried any of these?

No I haven’t ... not even taking a multi. I suppose I should since I’m practicing IMF
  • Whydahdad71
    Whydahdad71 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Check into this suppps on Youtube. There are many people (including doctors) who explain how each works independently and in conjunction with the other(s).
  • therealmarceline
    therealmarceline Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've also found that ashwagandha is a helpful supplement. I also take Same and if its a really stressful or crappy week I'll even take 2 a day. I find that with a little exercise and outdoor sunshine really helps me and I definitely have had struggles with the blues. It also ok to cry when you feel like crying. Give yourself a little "self care spa day" Be good to yourself xoxox
  • RunningIntoShape
    RunningIntoShape Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Like a couple others mentioned, a workout, especially cardio can help the mindset afterwards. Always glad myself when Monday is in the past. ;-)