P90X2 Anybody

Who have completed P90X ?
How do you think P90X2 will be different?

Replies

• uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    if your on facebook they have clips of the new workouts... its looks a little more"X'ed" up (if you will) ...
  • Delyla07
    Delyla07 Posts: 49 Member
    I've just started P90X, and I was on the beachbody website and saw the clips for P90X2....looks much harder!!! but nothing that shouldn't be attainable after completing p90x
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    if your on facebook they have clips of the new workouts... its looks a little more"X'ed" up (if you will) ...

I saw the promotions, it's pretty amazing, you can get more tone and ripped than ever, Great!!!!
  • AndreSF
    AndreSF Posts: 84 Member
    Looks good! I'm pre-ordering it tomorrow... Bring IT x 2!
  • alexa_image
    I've just started P90X, and I was on the beachbody website and saw the clips for P90X2....looks much harder!!! but nothing that shouldn't be attainable after completing p90x
    If you're able to do P90X you can absolutely complete P90X2, you'll get more ripped and tone
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    I am curious to how hard the cardio will be. Plyo X is easy as hell after doing something like Insanity and The Asylum. So hopefully they really go hard during cardio days! I can't wait though!
  • alexa_image
    Looks good! I'm pre-ordering it tomorrow... Bring IT x 2!
    That's awesome, you'll get two extra workouts, free shipping and daily prizes, Great!!!!
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Restarted today... In order to allow myself to get #2 I have to COMPLETE the 90days... not just 60 lol.. 1down 89 to go!
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    It's going to be even better! I have completed P90X and already pre ordered mine :)