Have to keep goin'.

Options
I'm really trying to stay motivated and sometimes it's hard, especially during the holidays. I've only been on here for 29 days so far but I've lost a little bit, so I really need to keep going. Although I have a long way to go I'm starting to feel healthier already. Add me so we can motivate each other! cudth6f087pv.png

Replies

• thinmarjo
    thinmarjo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey, it's a forever thing to live a healthy lifestyle, losing weight to a healthy weight and then keeping it off for the rest of your life...one big forever formula. I have a 100lbs to lose and want to achieve it in 2020. Friend me. Keep going girl. I log everyday. Weigh in every morning. Get exercise everyday. Get a good night's sleep. Take a lot of deep breaths in food situations and remember to drink lots of water. Be sure to eat snacks and meals and remember it's ok to be uncomfortable.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    7 pounds is great! Weight loss is slow so focus on making it sustainable rather than trying to push too hard. It’s much easier to deal with when you get into habits that you don’t have to force everyday.
  • Opalprincess99
    Opalprincess99 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I lost 45 over the course of a year now and i have stayed the same for a few months now i really wanna push myself to change even more :£
  • pigsrock137
    pigsrock137 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the 7lbs! You got this!