Any females gaining and lifting who want to share food diaries?

Hi, looking to make friends with other females who are bulking and lifting to get some meal inspiration please? x

Replies

• Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    I'm on a lean bulk and lifting. Doing SC at the moment.
  • cattyw
    cattyw Posts: 26 Member
    I'm on a lean bulk and lifting. Doing SC at the moment.

Great thanks Anna x
  • Alia_R
    Alia_R Posts: 410 Member
    Iโ€™m doing recomp at the moment, but not technically bulking - yet, but planning to do so later in the summer. ๐Ÿ™‚
  • staticsplit
    staticsplit Posts: 538 Member
    Maintaining but sometimes banking calories for the weekend, but my diary is open to friends.
  • moogie_fit
    moogie_fit Posts: 279 Member
    cattyw wrote: ยป
    Hi, looking to make friends with other females who are bulking and lifting to get some meal inspiration please? x

Mwmemme
  • lilygarcia3
    lilygarcia3 Posts: 22 Member
    I want to start bulking and lifting too. Iโ€™m currently working on my food intake since I am very slim and doing at home workouts. I want to do a little more reading about this because I have no idea how to go about this
  • CherylAW1586
    CherylAW1586 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm bulking atm,
    Diet is 70% clean and the rest dirty food.
    Seems to be working for me ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ
  • Manga23
    Manga23 Posts: 47 Member
    I'm bulking..... Looking for friends for inspiration. My food diary is open. Maybe not always clear as I'm Dutch ๐Ÿ˜
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I've basically lean bulked very slowly. I don't log my food, but things like trail mix, nuts, pb, dark choc chips, and avocado get added in a lot more frequently when I'm not cutting. I won't worry over pizza or donuts when offered, either.
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Iโ€™m doing a lean bulk and using Muscle and Strength Full Body dumbbell program.
  • xmarye
    xmarye Posts: 385 Member
    I'm moving towards intuitive eating, switching processed food for more complex carbs and lots of protein. I am tracking after eating to satiety trying to figure out my daily calorie average while starting to do bodyweight workouts. I am done yo-to dieting and I want to start getting in shape and raising my metabolism instead. I intend to cut down my intake by 100-200 calories when I find my sweet spot. So far it seems to be 2600cals. As I progress we will be setting up my home gym with a cardio machine, barbells and bench, and a pull up bar. I am 27, with 3 kids under 5, and 193lbs o.O Would love to become friends with other women who want to get fit and build muscle while eating as much as they can, not as little as they can! :)
  • domr1523
    domr1523 Posts: 1 Member
    The secret to what helps me get my calories and macros in is Redcon 1 MRE meal replacement protein powder( which any flavor taste bomb af.) I also eat a *kitten* ton of food, lots of avacados, protein cereal, throw in an apple or two a day..etc I usually reach 2,300 cal at the end of the day but still hard to make the suggested amount which is 2,920