Post baby weightloss

I am almost 3 weeks postpartum and I'm wondering what some good exercises are to get me started on my weightloss journey. Not trying to do anything too rigorous because I'm breastfeeding and I've heard it can affect my milk supply. Must be feasible for someone with two kids and no access to a gym.

Please and thank you ❤

Replies

• NewTnme
    NewTnme Posts: 258 Member
    I like Leslie Sansone walk fit at home. She’s on YouTube. Check her out. Good luck and congratulations!!!!!!💐
  • LunaLove2013
    LunaLove2013 Posts: 16 Member
    Weightloss is from a calorie deficit. Fitness is from working out. I am currently breastfeeding my second baby and am only starting this journey at almost six months post partum in worry of jeopardizing mymilk supply.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    As mentioned definitely wait for clearance from your doctor/midwife before starting an exercise program. You can probably start with some light walking.

Just pay attention to your supply. Don't slash calories too quickly or go too steep with your deficit. Some people can lose no problem and do any kind of exercise without it affecting your supply (my body will give up muscle before it even touches my supply), some cannot. The key is taking it slow and steady and monitoring changes.
  • quebooboo
    quebooboo Posts: 13 Member
    I cannot recommend the Every Mother program more! I just had my 5th baby and wish it existed for my previous recoveries. It assists with diastasis recti and pelvic floor recovery.
  • BossMomma16
    BossMomma16 Posts: 14 Member
    quebooboo wrote: »
    I cannot recommend the Every Mother program more! I just had my 5th baby and wish it existed for my previous recoveries. It assists with diastasis recti and pelvic floor recovery.

Is that on youtube?