PCOS support group!

Options
2»

Replies

• minivet1334
    minivet1334 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Could I be part of this group? I've recently been diagnosed with PCOS and am trying to exercise and diet to maintain my weight and regulate cycles!
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am 34 and I was just recently diagnosed as well! I would be very interested in this group! I am trying to lose around 50 lbs. anyone can feel free to send me a friends request!
  • tmonty67
    tmonty67 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I’d love to be added.
  • jenferbar
    jenferbar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested...diagnosed with PCOS 20 years ago.
  • kkvaani
    kkvaani Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I am struggling with PCOS for 30+ years
  • Better1Me2
    Better1Me2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the group. I’ve had pcos for over 30 years and I’m trying to get all my weight off now that I gained back then and could realy ise the support of someone who understands.
  • Better1Me2
    Options
    I welcome anyone that wants to add me as a friend and understands the struggle with pcos. It’s frustrating at times and real...we could support each other thru it. 😁
  • Better1Me2
    Options
    I tried to friend some of you, but I guess it didn’t work. If you could add me as a friend..it would be great👍🏼
  • Better1Me2
    Options
    I am trying to get back on track tomorrow. I am trying to be as good on the weekend as I do during the week and get back to logging my food and exercise and working out more regularly. Hope you all have a good week!😁
  • LadyOrigami
    LadyOrigami Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS as well as hypothyroidism, just made my account and definitely looking for some people with similar struggles!
  • KrispyKream1969
    KrispyKream1969 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am interested. I am about your age and was diagnosed with PCOS about 4 months ago.
  • abra40
    abra40 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 I have PCOS since I was 10.But I wasn't diagnosed until I was 33.Looking to meet others as my oldest daughter had PCOS she is 30.
  • triciascott0731
    triciascott0731 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I was diagnosed 11 years ago.
  • eliff3
    eliff3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you add me, I will be happy! I need support, I have suffered from PCOS for 3 years..
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    My doctor suggested Intermittent Fasting. I've been doing 12:12 for about a month. Haven't really noticed much of a result yet, but I'm hoping.
  • processofbelief
    processofbelief Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m struggling with some symptoms that may be PCOS (new case of hardcore chin and jaw acne, as well as lifetime extra body hair and extra weight especially around belly area). I can’t decide whether to see my dermatologist (for the acne), my OB/GYN (i am on the pill), or my GP. Any advice welcome !
  • meraki6
    meraki6 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Pcos and many other comorbidities. Friend me!
  • sweetychang
    sweetychang Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m struggling with some symptoms that may be PCOS (new case of hardcore chin and jaw acne, as well as lifetime extra body hair and extra weight especially around belly area). I can’t decide whether to see my dermatologist (for the acne), my OB/GYN (i am on the pill), or my GP. Any advice welcome !

Hi my suggestion is you schedule an appointment with your gyn and also your GP, hopefully same clinic or hospital, That way they'll both have access to your information.
    Symptoms are definitely in line with pcos, you'd also need to mind your food intake because it can lead to acid reflux/gerd if you aren't attentive to diet.
  • maripecanha938
    maripecanha938 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I also have it! Have been on hormones for it for a long time. Thankfully I don't have many of the other associated diseases (esp for the weight i have been at in the past) but it does make it a bit of work getting fit...

I would recommend seeing your GYN first if you can, especially if it's been a while since your last appointment. Not only it's a more specialized issue, but it's good to check from time to time how you're doing with the pill.