Need a workout dvd..

Options
Fairysoul
Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
Hello, I am 23 and a mother of two. I just had my second 4 months ago..I have no access to a gym up here where I live. I am looking for a dvd that is cheap and does a good job!! Right now I can't do much until the doctor okays it. But after that I am ready to tear it up.. Not a fan if weights though... I like running so I do that as well.

Replies

• bethie624
    bethie624 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Try ZUMBA! There are dvd's for it and it is a ton of fun....good calorie burn too!
  • Fairysoul
    Options
    Zumba, totally forgot about that! I want to try it now!!
  • starberi30
    Options
    I would say Jillian's 30 day shred is the top DVD on this site. And it is an awesome one to start with at only 20 minute workouts everyday
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    A few ideas......
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is great, but it does have weights in it. Actually I like most of JM's DVDs as I can work hard and I see results fast. I liked Walk Away the Pounds right after I had #2, but I didn't stick with it for tooo long.
    Try to use Netflix watch instantly on your computer or TV, they have alot of exercise DVD's to watch instantly and you can switch it up as needed. The monthly fee for watch instantly isn't too bad.
    Do you have exercise TV on Demand as part of your cable package (if you have cable TV)? It comes as part of ours, and I can switch it up or try new trainers or exercise as I want to.
    Good luck!
  • jtbaddison
    jtbaddison Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    If you have cable and "video on demand", you may have a bunch of free excercise routines. I do.
  • Fairysoul
    Options
    Which Zumba does anyone else reccomend?
  • Fairysoul
    Options
    A few ideas......
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is great, but it does have weights in it. Actually I like most of JM's DVDs as I can work hard and I see results fast. I liked Walk Away the Pounds right after I had #2, but I didn't stick with it for tooo long.
    Try to use Netflix watch instantly on your computer or TV, they have alot of exercise DVD's to watch instantly and you can switch it up as needed. The monthly fee for watch instantly isn't too bad.
    Do you have exercise TV on Demand as part of your cable package (if you have cable TV)? It comes as part of ours, and I can switch it up or try new trainers or exercise as I want to.
    Good luck!

Really? Netflix has workouts???? I am all over that!
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    Then Walk away the pounds would be good for you. Walmart has them for 10 bucks. I use them too. Love Leslie Sansone.
  • ItsMeLori
    Options
    A few ideas......
    Good luck!

Yes they have a bunch of workouts
  • ItsMeLori
    Options
    A few ideas......
    Good luck!

Yes they have a bunch of workouts
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I feel the need to "second" Zumba and and Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred! I do Zumba on the Wii though, so I don't know anything as far as the DVDs go.
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    Zumba, Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and Ripped In 30, The Biggest Loser: Cardio Max!