Down 227.7 today

Options

Replies

• Saltine24
    Saltine24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    That is amazing work you have done! I have also been on this journey for a few years and can't seem to find anything that will work for me. I am currently 258 lbs again. I was down to 213 March 2017 then hit a plateau, my dietitian advised me to stop my morning workouts because I was putting too much strain on my body. so I followed her instructions & had slowly gained weight. Then to add to the fire so to speak I quit smoking Oct 218 and ended up gaining even more. Now I am so frustrated because it seems like no matter what I try I just gain weight. I have seen a dr & my blood work is all okay as I thought maybe I had a thyroid issue, but nope! I am dabbling around with Keto haven't completely started it...I am good all day Mon-Fri but not so diligent on the weekends or evenings. I really wish I felt as motivated as you. :s
  • parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    This is f'ing incredible, @Coach_Beth !!! You are a completely different person now!!! Amazing job! <3
  • rontuueyeslikeafox
    Options
    Amazing!
  • h2HOcanaduh
    h2HOcanaduh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Even though technically you are now 13 years older, you look 25 years younger! Stunning! xoxo
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Beautiful girl! What hard work and dedication it took to make this transformation. Incredible!!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,428 Member
    Options
    Wowsa! My hat is off to you.
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    ThatJuJitsuWoman Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger! Amazing transformation!
  • SoHowLongIsThisGonnaTake
    Options
    Wow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!