The unpopular opinion thread

Options
2»

Replies

• JohnGulley83
    JohnGulley83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think equality is a terrible idea because people have many unique factors that make them who they are. Some people are not rocket scientists and some rocket scientists couldn't clean a toilet well enough to be a janitor. I think someday that we will learn to be comfortable enough in society to address this issue.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Coffee is gross

Agreed.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,054 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    Coffee is gross

Agreed.

Also agree - although the amount of diet mt dew I drink isn’t any healthier but it does taste better so....
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    s131951 wrote: »
    Coffee is gross

Agreed.

Also agree - although the amount of diet mt dew I drink isn’t any healthier but it does taste better so....

Just picked up 2L at lunch. It's a nice addition if I'm a bit tired of water with a meal.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    I think equality is a terrible idea because people have many unique factors that make them who they are. Some people are not rocket scientists and some rocket scientists couldn't clean a toilet well enough to be a janitor. I think someday that we will learn to be comfortable enough in society to address this issue.

I agree.

'Equality' by itself is not an American value. By virtue of a capitalist system (which is better than anything else available), some will excel and others will not. So it goes.

Everyone should have equal opportunities, but in the real world, some achieve and succeed and others fall short.

.... and yes, some folks have a head-start in life. This is unavoidable.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I agree.

'Equality' by itself is not an American value. By virtue of a capitalist system (which is better than anything else available), some will excel and others will not. So it goes.

Everyone should have equal opportunities, but in the real world, some achieve and succeed and others fall short.

.... and yes, some folks have a head-start in life. This is unavoidable.

Yes indeed!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Taylor Swift is overrated.

Her and Beyoncé.

And Kim K.(and every other Kardashian on this planet) along with Caitlyn Jenner and about a million other "celebrities" out there. :/
  • jacktherower
    jacktherower Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    MFP is married fitness pals 🤪
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I'm absolutely disgusted and embarrassed by our Country's leadership and pray that we do better this next term!!
  • jacktherower
    jacktherower Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm absolutely disgusted and embarrassed by our Country's leadership and pray that we do better this next term!!
    Our government has always been the same since China entered the WTO in 1998

The only difference now is the news is highly critical of Don. For obvious reasons

90% of his policies are conventional American policies.
  • unstableunicorn
    unstableunicorn Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Taylor Swift is overrated.

Her and Beyoncé.

Oh my gosh I almost put Beyonce!!! 😆 But then Swift popped on the radio and I was all “Nope!”
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    thought I'd try to resurrect this one...🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

apple pie...hate it
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,667 Member
    Options

Equality....I guess it depends on what you mean by this? Does that mean a janitor should have to work multiple jobs just to put food on the table. Does it mean some people deserve respect and others dont? When I think of equality it's not as simple as saying some have a brain for science and some have a knack for cleaning?
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    I dont eat my exercise calories 😂😂😂
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    I support people who don't eat exercise calories.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

🤗hugs. I hope to have muscles like you some day.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

this is the way

but can anybody else out there who's been on here for a while help me remember- didn't the app previously NOT automatically adjust based on your exercise, and the default *was* to not eat them back? like not eating them back was the standard for a long time i feel like.

then premium came along and i feel like that option got paywalled, if i'm remembering it right?