Out of the 300's

Options
I just weighted myself and Im out of the 300's and I never want to be back there and I never will. This website as been such a great help with getting me moving and getting me to the gym and eating right and I know I can reach my goal.

WOOT WOOT!! No more 300lb

Replies

• ren25
    ren25 Posts: 58
    Options
    I just weighted myself and Im out of the 300's and I never want to be back there and I never will. This website as been such a great help with getting me moving and getting me to the gym and eating right and I know I can reach my goal.

WOOT WOOT!! No more 300lb
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Hi Ren25,

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you posted this in Success Stories because it is one awesome success story!!

Sorry, can't type,...........................another standing o! You can't have too many of those!!

No more 300's!:happy:

Many congrats and thank you so much for sharing your success with us here in the Success Stories section.

Heal4444
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    You Go!!!:bigsmile:

You're doing a great job.

And you're right, don't go back.

Keep moving forward.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • suprjewels
    Options
    That is nothing but, AWESOME!!! Congrats on all your hard working paying off. Great Job!
  • Catherine10
    Catherine10 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are a success. Keep up your positive attitude and determination. Milestones such as this are an incredible motivation for everyone no matter where their milestone moment is. :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

22876.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Never again, girlfriend! :high fives:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Good for you! You have broken a big milestone
  • MrsCallas
    Options
    Way to go!! What an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing! CONGRATS!!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Great job.:flowerforyou:
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    way to go girl!! give me a few more weeks and I'll be joining you on the other side of 300!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is awesome, keep up the great work.
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great job on reaching that milestone it is a huge booster to keep you going.:drinker:
  • leafylee
    Options
    that's so great!! that's one of my first mini goals... only 29 pounds to go to get there. if we all look at our goals as small steps, we can all be as successful as you. way to go!:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I wish I could cue music on MFP!!!

I would be playing the victory song for you!!

:drinker: :drinker:
  • 150lbs2go
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up hun! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!