New Years Goals

Options
Hey, hey.

What are your goals going into 2020? Over the years I've gone back and forth with doing well, being at my goal weight and eating healthy, then putting the pounds back on. I'd really like to find balance and stay at our near my goal weight. I just want to feel good, to know I'm putting good stuff in my body.
Ā«1

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    to lift weights ... I have the eating part of the puzzle.. now this. :)
  • DiamndMnd
    DiamndMnd Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get back into yoga or something, too. Lifting weights is a great goal!
  • rahimlj
    rahimlj Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hey, hey.

What are your goals going into 2020? Over the years I've gone back and forth with doing well, being at my goal weight and eating healthy, then putting the pounds back on. I'd really like to find balance and stay at our near my goal weight. I just want to feel good, to know I'm putting good stuff in my body.

Hey. Nice goals šŸ‘Œ
    My goal for next year is to get back to being skinny But To have muscle this time compared to only having calf muscles from soccer back in the day.
    Eating healthier and less processed foods and more plant based. Feel free to add me up. : )
  • elizabethcooper9132
    Options
    I'd like to lose weight, start working out consistently, and start incorporating clean eating recipes into my family's meal plan
  • DiamndMnd
    Options
    Those are great goals! I'd like to add some healthier dinner recipes to our meal plan too. I feel like we eat the same stuff over and over again. šŸ™„
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,555 Member
    Options
    I'm working on a balance of eating right and working out to maintain my weight loss. It's been harder and more discouraging than I expected! Improving my weight lifting is a goal as well.
  • DiamndMnd
    Options
    Weightloss journeys can often feel discouraging šŸ˜£ but don't let that keep you down. One day at a time. Those are great goals you can totally reach!
  • 76Crane76
    76Crane76 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Yoga! I've spent the past 14 months practicing almost daily & plan on continuing this for 2020. I love yoga with Adriene!
  • Shepherdchris
    Shepherdchris Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Iā€™m a big believer that you are who you hang around.. I need to be associated with a motivated group that will hold me accountable and check in on me once in a while...
  • jasamjak67
    jasamjak67 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    My goal is to beat Type 2 Diabetes through exercise and healthy eating and eliminate Metformin and Glipizide!

Cheers to you @Saramore10 and....

Cheers to you all!
    Donnie

šŸ™ŒšŸ’Ŗā¤
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,555 Member
    Options
    My goal is to beat Type 2 Diabetes through exercise and healthy eating and eliminate Metformin and Glipizide!

Cheers to you all!
    Donnie

šŸ™ŒšŸ’Ŗā¤

You can do it! I'm off Metformin now, got my A1C to 4.5. It's been a lot of work but the thought of going backward is too scary to stop my new habits. I had to up carbs because of hypoglycemia, my fbs is upper 60s now. Weird but awesome!
  • HamptonsGuy
    HamptonsGuy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My DR calls it a keg, I call it a one pack. Not sure if I can reveal a 6 pack but none the less I want to lose the belly and feel healthier for 2020. Wieght yes/no as muscle is heavier than fat, so I.m not as hug up on that but would like to fell lighter.
  • DiamndMnd
    Options

Cheers to you all!
    Donnie

šŸ™ŒšŸ’Ŗā¤

You can totally did it! Good luck!
  • DiamndMnd
    Options
    My DR calls it a keg, I call it a one pack. Not sure if I can reveal a 6 pack but none the less I want to lose the belly and feel healthier for 2020. Wieght yes/no as muscle is heavier than fat, so I.m not as hug up on that but would like to fell lighter.

That's a great goal. One day at a time. You got this!
  • DiamndMnd
    Options
    Iā€™m a big believer that you are who you hang around.. I need to be associated with a motivated group that will hold me accountable and check in on me once in a while...

SO true!
  • DiamndMnd
    Options
    Yoga! I've spent the past 14 months practicing almost daily & plan on continuing this for 2020. I love yoga with Adriene!

That's awesome. I'd love to do more yoga myself.
  • jasamjak67
    Options

Cheers to you all!
    Donnie

šŸ™ŒšŸ’Ŗā¤

You can do it! I'm off Metformin now, got my A1C to 4.5. It's been a lot of work but the thought of going backward is too scary to stop my new habits. I had to up carbs because of hypoglycemia, my fbs is upper 60s now. Weird but awesome!

@Katmary71 God Bless you!!! That is terrific news on your A1C!! ā¤šŸ™ŒšŸ’Ŗ
  • jasamjak67
    Options

Cheers to you all!
    Donnie

šŸ™ŒšŸ’Ŗā¤

You can totally did it! Good luck!

@Saramore10 You will crush your goals...#tenacity šŸ¤—ā¤šŸ™Œ
  • DiamndMnd
    Options
    Business - Help as many people with their body transformation as possible.
    Personal - add 5kg lean muscle mass while maintaining current fitness levels.

Those are good goals! Good luck, you got this!