What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• MessyApron
    MessyApron Posts: 206 Member
    Making coffee. My kid woke me up at 4:30 complaining about a runny nose and I couldn’t get back to sleep.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    I'm going to spend most my day doing research that I have to present to my manager at the end of the day.
    Which means - coffee - all day long.

Good luck. I know the feeling. I have to do some major research but I get interrupted every 5 mins. It bites because right when I get on a good roll bam! Someone comes into my office wanting to talk or asking a question.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Xmas shopping

I want a new kayak. 😁

I'll see what I can find on prime lol
    Merry Christmas 🎄
  • Darren225g
    Darren225g Posts: 214 Member
    Walking around the streets of Paris. Cold and raining🥶
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    edited December 2019
    Wondering how on earth I could have slept for 13-hrs & woke up feeling worse than when I passed out at 1am, with the same bonce bashin' headache that kept me up 'til 1am. I also didn't realize it was Fri... thought it was Sat, so didn't get up & go to the stores for necessary items, in an effort to avoid crowds... I bought all the makings for chicken soup & a nice roast beef, but forgot to get kitchen utensils, a pot, pan, silverware, a bloody bowl. Oh, I suddenly feel like an old woman with dementia.

I dislike complaining, so I'm over it. Tomorrow, off to get some furniture & lamps & a bunch o' kitchen stuff. Flashlights just aren't cutting it as room ambiance. :smile:
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Torn between regretting that I got an HPV shot and happy that I did it. Mainly because it feels like someone slugged me in the upper arm. Ouch. :(
  • TarryTaffy
    darren556g wrote: »
    Walking around the streets of Paris. Cold and raining🥶

I lived in Paris for 6-mos & swear there wasn't 1 sunny day. I also lived in London for 1-yr & swear it was mild, mostly sunny weather the entire time. One never knows. Still, enjoy Paris, rain & all. :smile:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Sausage, pineapple and jalapeño pizza... W/martinis
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Watching Thor Ragnarok
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Watchin Black Christmas (1974) with Joe Bob Briggs and the rest of the mutants
  • TarryTaffy
    edited December 2019
    Awaiting a podcast covering new evidence in A Gray State's producer's probable murder of his family, then suicide. The conspiracy theory deaths surrounding a movie about conspiracy of which a subsequent Werner Herzog doc was done on the murder-suicide conspiracy / gov't assisted death.

It's a sad tale, but sure is bizarrely interesting.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Absolutely nothing

I hope it's as heavenly as it sounds
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Coffee and pb sammich
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Absolutely nothing

how do you know when you're finished ?
  • mommabear4315
    Sausage, pineapple and jalapeño pizza... W/martinis

Now there’s a party
  • mommabear4315
    Going to shower and see what trouble I can get into
  • cheesefiend2011
    cheesefiend2011 Posts: 85 Member
    i32u4n3zjb1r.jpg

Putting up the tree🎄🎄🎄
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I think I’ll go out and hunt for food.

(I’m gonna get in my car and go drive thru some fast food place) :)
  • DecreasingDuchess
    DecreasingDuchess Posts: 68 Member
    Since I am done with my monthly errands early, I figure I'll be here awhile!

Normally I'm not functional enough, to be able to socialize & accomplish my goals or even, get my chores done & thus that's why I've to regularly be antisocial, even though I am an extrovert.