36" 24" 36"

Options

Replies

• etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I feel like a lot of women cannot achieve such a small waist without being near underweight or within the underweight category.
  • lgfrie
    lgfrie Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    I believe Barbie was supposedly 38-20-34 when they did the math to extrapolate from the doll to an actual woman-sized woman. It might've been 38-19-34. Obviously not an attainable goal, that's why she's a doll and not a person.

I seem to remember that Raquel Welsh back in the sexy cavewoman outfit days was touted as being the perfect 36-24-36. It's a body shape you are born with or aren't. Mostly "aren't". Unless you remove some ribs.

Speaking of which, there is a woman who had ribs removed (and a hell of a lot of other surgery) to become Barbie. Her name is Pixee Fox, I recommend googling - I'd post a pic but they're all NSFW. The lesson I get from her grotesque pictures is to learn to be happy with your body.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    I'm only 32" on top, so ☹️

Same. It’s not that baadddd
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Only if she's 5'3" 😏...
    I kid...

But for men it's shoulders/waist = 1.6 (the golden ratio)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    lgfrie wrote: »
    I believe Barbie was supposedly 38-20-34 when they did the math to extrapolate from the doll to an actual woman-sized woman. It might've been 38-19-34. Obviously not an attainable goal, that's why she's a doll and not a person.

I seem to remember that Raquel Welsh back in the sexy cavewoman outfit days was touted as being the perfect 36-24-36. It's a body shape you are born with or aren't. Mostly "aren't". Unless you remove some ribs.

Speaking of which, there is a woman who had ribs removed (and a hell of a lot of other surgery) to become Barbie. Her name is Pixee Fox, I recommend googling - I'd post a pic but they're all NSFW. The lesson I get from her grotesque pictures is to learn to be happy with your body.

There's also a human Ken doll guy who's had so much plastic surgery that he's ruining his body, his nose is on the brink of collapsing, he can't breathe right. So sad really. It's an obsession with him to the point of slowly killing himself. :( Why are we so obsessed with perfect images that we try to obtain the impossible?
  • Talan79
    Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Is the 36” over the boob or under?
    My waist is a 25, hips are 37. I’m 37 over the boob less under. Kind of close to those measurements. One inch over on all 3.
    (Edited bc of typo)
  • ookoolady
    ookoolady Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Don't forget that up until the 1960's, women often wore corsets and girdles that artificially gave them an hourglass figure.
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    i had those measurements when i was 16. not anymore :D
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I’m 34-22-35 but am at the bottom of the healthy weight range for my height
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,900 Member
    Options
    lgfrie wrote: »

Yes, I'm seeing 37-24-36 for Raquel Welch on the first three sites like this I checked https://www.celebsfacts.com/raquel-welch/

Pixee Fox, wow, sad. This is from her second appearance on "Botched", which is apparently a show about botched plastic surgeries.

There's some lingerie, surgical photos, and language some might find offensive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnP_hadA3k8
  • imxnianne
    imxnianne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    It’s all genetics. No one will ever be the same size. What matters is how content you’ve been in life goals. If that made sense. My lower waist line was 25 and that was already at a perfect weight for my height and frame. I was 36, 25, 34. It never was achievable due to my genetics. I was at 19% body fat as well. I’m now 36,28,35. 12lbs more than I was. Some get more build up as well in the mid section due to birth.
  • IAmWomanHearMeRoar15
    Options
    I don't care about my measurments; I want to be healthy and happy.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I don't care about my measurments; I want to be healthy and happy.

I love your id 👍🏼
  • MeteoraTitanium
    MeteoraTitanium Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have narrow hips, 33" I'll never have perfect stats, I'm not built that way!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    The smallest my waist has ever been (since adulthood) was 25", its now 27",
    I'm 34 - 27 - 36, (5ft 2)

WAS 38 - 31 - 40 prior to weight loss
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    "Imperfect" at 37 - 26 - 40, but costumers like working with me, sooo...