Desperate for change.

Options
I’m here for the millionth time and hoping this sticks. I lost 40 lbs 7 years ago and gained it all back plus 50. Now I need to lose at least 130 and am desperate to make it happen. I’m 33 and it’s time.

Looking for accountability partners if anyone wants to partner up. ❤️

Replies

• jrogersj
    jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I am also 33 and lost my weight 7 years ago and put it all back on and then some. 🙄😔
  • thatATLgirl
    thatATLgirl Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I just posted about this... but I'm trying to incorporate the principles of 'intuitive eating' with calorie counting. They're supposed to be incompatible but I've learned quite a bit from realizing my emotional triggers when it comes to food. Might be worth researching
  • alaricsmom
    alaricsmom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    jrogersj wrote: »
    I sent you a friend request. I am also 33 and lost my weight 7 years ago and put it all back on and then some. 🙄😔

I think i accepted it! Let’s do this! ❤️❤️❤️

• alaricsmom
    Options
    I just posted about this... but I'm trying to incorporate the principles of 'intuitive eating' with calorie counting. They're supposed to be incompatible but I've learned quite a bit from realizing my emotional triggers when it comes to food. Might be worth researching

Looking into this. Thank you. ❤️
  • julesb2442
    julesb2442 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im in! Im 31. I have recently lost 63lbs since giving birth 1.5 years ago. Ready to shed these pounds and get into a bathing suit in June! I would love a few accountability friends ❤
  • alaricsmom
    Options
    julesb2442 wrote: »
    Im in! Im 31. I have recently lost 63lbs since giving birth 1.5 years ago. Ready to shed these pounds and get into a bathing suit in June! I would love a few accountability friends ❤

Let’s do this! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻