On the Go Breakfast Tips

Options
2»

Replies

• MarisaMSimon
    MarisaMSimon Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I usually prep something on Sunday for the entire week and freeze it or store it nicely in a container. For instance, this week I made some banana waffles that I’ve made from scratch and they’re delicious! I’ve also made egg muffin bites that have spinach, cheese and sausage.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I made banana Kodiak cakes pancakes for 3 breakfasts this week (A one cup batch made 3 pancakes). They are great with a little pb and some coffee.
  • quebooboo
    quebooboo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled eggs, yogurt, and fruit are my daily breakfast items no matter if I'm home or on the go. I meal plan as much as I can and love when I have enough calories in my budget for morning oatmeal, which I can also take in the run in a to go cup.
  • xodreamariexo
    xodreamariexo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I make a lot of smoothies. Maybe you could prepackage some baggies with ingredients for smoothies then just add milk or yogurt or ice if you have access to a blender
  • MercuryForce
    MercuryForce Posts: 104 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I made banana Kodiak cakes pancakes for 3 breakfasts this week (A one cup batch made 3 pancakes).

In the morning I'm entirely too lazy to make pancakes, so I've been using the Kodiak pancake mix to make mug cakes. I usually add some of the PB2 powder to them for extra flavor and protein.

It works out pretty great for me. Lots of protein, keeps me full through lunch (in fact sometimes I run into the problem of "It's 2, I haven't had lunch yet....but I'm still not hungry), and I get the personal entertainment of losing weight while eating cake for breakfast.

• JenObRN
    JenObRN Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I tend to drink a Premier Protein shake the mornings I work and also will snack on a few almonds.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I made banana Kodiak cakes pancakes for 3 breakfasts this week (A one cup batch made 3 pancakes).

In the morning I'm entirely too lazy to make pancakes, so I've been using the Kodiak pancake mix to make mug cakes. I usually add some of the PB2 powder to them for extra flavor and protein.

It works out pretty great for me. Lots of protein, keeps me full through lunch (in fact sometimes I run into the problem of "It's 2, I haven't had lunch yet....but I'm still not hungry), and I get the personal entertainment of losing weight while eating cake for breakfast.

I make the pancakes ahead of time and then just reheat before work.
  • ghufran2022
    ghufran2022 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter with sliced apple
    Not sure about the calorie count or any insulin spike