First World Problems

Options

Replies

• bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    people who are kinda different can easily end up alone, people who think differently, or have different feelings about things

Charisma is built by being different. Not being afraid to be an individual and owning that which makes you unique many times will draw people in. Those it alienates are those that wouldnt add to your life experience anyway.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    My phone battery is low
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    My phone battery is low

giphy.gif
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I have to pee can someone go pee for me.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I have to pee can someone go pee for me.

I will do this just for you
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Im cold!
    It's -4°C here (~25°F)...so I turned the heat up to 25°C (~77°F) because I like to wear tank tops and shorts year round!
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    The scanner at the self-checkout takes too long to account for my abundant produce purchases.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    My phone has screen burn. It really clouds my view on Instagram.
  • DecreasingDuchess
    DecreasingDuchess Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I dislike'ving to call instead of text, especially involving imperative business because it's easy to reread a text to ensure that all of my information's included & correct prior to sending, than wondering if everything was when calling.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I have to get up to throw that yogurt cup in the trash because I'm a horrible shot 😂
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    im off work, paid, until the new year starting this saturday, but they're not letting us out early on Friday like they usually do
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    im off work, paid, until the new year starting this saturday, but they're not letting us out early on Friday like they usually do

How very unreasonable
  • iMago
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »

How very unreasonable

this is after we had several paid days off for thanksgiving (including an early release that week as well). very unfair.
  • ghudson92
    Options

How very unreasonable

this is after we had several paid days off for thanksgiving (including an early release that week as well). very unfair.

I would kick off. Phone the union. How do they expect you to live like this?!
  • iMago
    Options

How very unreasonable

i really ought to take some of my personal vacation hours (that i accrue at a rate too quickly for me to use entirely) in protest
  • ghudson92
    Options

How very unreasonable

i really ought to take some of my personal vacation hours (that i accrue at a rate too quickly for me to use entirely) in protest

A wise idea. If you can, take the whole of friday off to show them they can't get away with it.
  • iMago
    Options

How very unreasonable

A wise idea. If you can, take the whole of friday off to show them they can't get away with it.

good idea. i'll also start a tweet campaign (from my iphone) about how unfair things are in this country
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I just have to stop buying myself "presents"...this is the time of year everyone is (or should be) buying presents for me
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I still have to wrap all those Christmas presents I was fortunate to be able to afford to buy for my kids, husband, family and friends. I would have had the person at the store do it, but the lines are just TOO long, and then I’d have to actually get in my car and GO to the store instead of shopping online during my lunch break.