What do you hope you get for the holidays?

Options

Replies

• michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    motorcycle gear
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    The same damn thing I've been asking for since I was 7 years old.

Year after year after year after year..... and what do I get?

Nuthin'

81lgJBqK3tL._AC_SX355_.jpg

• kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I want a fair trade bamboo yoga mat, a $50 Cameo shout-out from Jessica Simpson, and an anarchist cookbook.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I want a fair trade bamboo yoga mat, a $50 Cameo shout-out from Jessica Simpson, and an anarchist cookbook.

Would you settle for an un-fair trade yoga mat delivered to your home by a gas guzzling, rusty delivery van with an expired vehicle registration ?
  • jacktherower
    jacktherower Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    A rose wolf
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    @Bridge_marie
    A pink bow
    A case of champagne Bang
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    @Bridge_marie
    A pink bow
    A case of champagne Bang

I could bring you a case of champagne with a pink bow... Ho ho ho.

You get the bow tied, I'll bring the liquor flavored caffeine and hurry down your chimney tonight 🎶 😏
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I actually got the coolest gift. It’s a brandy xo. w831weod98tp.jpeg
    Ignore the grey goose vodka lol. That was also a gift.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    @Bridge_marie
    A pink bow
    A case of champagne Bang

I could bring you a case of champagne with a pink bow... Ho ho ho.

You get the bow tied, I'll bring the liquor flavored caffeine and hurry down your chimney tonight 🎶 😏

Is that Santa Baby? I sang the last part in my head. 😁

And now it’s stuck in my head 😫

You're welcome 😂...

But you haven't told me what yoouu want?
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    A waffle maker? Oh no! I've officially turned into an old person! :cold_sweat:

Haha. Only if you want a waffle iron with the Golden Girls on it... go for the Hello Kitty model!

For me, I don't have anyone to give to or get gifts from, so I'm just going to get outside for a long walk. My complex also offers free SBucks coffee all day, everyday & I think I can gain entry even when the office is closed for the holiday... so, I'll probably hang out there for a bit, enjoying the quiet & the nice decorations.

Merry Christmas, All!
  • RCPV
    RCPV Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    When I was 8 my folks asked what I wanted for Christmas and I said a whole box of Vanilla Wafers Cookies that I didn't have to share with my siblings. Now that I'm grown up, I want a whole box of Walkers Shortbread Cookies that I don't have to share with my husband or daughter.
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    RCPV wrote: »
    When I was 8 my folks asked what I wanted for Christmas and I said a whole box of Vanilla Wafers Cookies that I didn't have to share with my siblings. Now that I'm grown up, I want a whole box of Walkers Shortbread Cookies that I don't have to share with my husband or daughter.

I hope you get what you want, RCPV.
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Parole.

Lolol. I don't know you well enough, Motor... so, I'm reserving judgment on this wish. :smiley:
    Honestly, you crack me up daily, so I appreciate your comments.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I hope for Christmas my cats settle into being best freinds. There's still hissing and growling at this stage in the game but I'm thinking bathroom quarantines are phasing out and coexistence on separate sides of the room with lots of stare contests are in.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    I hope for Christmas my cats settle into being best freinds. There's still hissing and growling at this stage in the game but I'm thinking bathroom quarantines are phasing out and coexistence on separate sides of the room with lots of stare contests are in.

It literally took 4 weeks for my 12yr and 11 yr cat to except the new kitten. Now my 11yr plays with the kitten and my 12yr cat tolerates him enough to eat and drink together.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »

It literally took 4 weeks for my 12yr and 11 yr cat to except the new kitten. Now my 11yr plays with the kitten and my 12yr cat tolerates him enough to eat and drink together.

I hope my cats are a little faster lol. I feel bad putting one in the bathroom or bedroom while the other gets free range. Just now they were both laying down and my original cat is lightly snoozing so I think this is a really good sign. They're close in age so hopefully that helps. They're both from a cat café so they should be used to new cats all the time.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    A hug.

you don't have to ask twice.... <3
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    A hug.