Options

Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Watch every Liam Neeson movie ever made.
    And read some books.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    More hugs.
  • RevGym2
    RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    i’m going to get in the best shape of my life and make a lot of money and see if those those things bring me true happiness

We need to be friends. I can help you achieve your goal
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Start working towards a career. Get my body to where I feel comfortable. Meet a few of my favorite people & buy a bunny.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    [ & buy a bunny.

.... let's not get carried away, alright ?
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    [ & buy a bunny.

.... let's not get carried away, alright ?

Don't tell me what to do!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Hopefully continue gently downsizing (getting rid of stuff is a process for me) so that I'm ready to move when I decide to retire.

Avoid the physiotherapist.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    get in shape and i'm going to get my motorcycle licence finaly
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    The year 2020 doesn't even make sense. It sounds utopic to me. Sad to think I'll still be eating tuna and crackers and waiting for laundry to finish this time next month.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I like the number - it appeals to my ocd...if it was 20202 I'd like it better!

It's gonna "be my year"!
    I can feel it!

I'm such a 'glass is half full' person...2019 has been a bit of a biitch-slap to me, and I always struggle with the thought of another year passed, it upsets me...
    ...but 'new beginnings' are an uplifting thought or 'fantasy'...so I'm gonna go with that!

I kinda do it every day, but a "new year" sounds much more pivotal.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Join meetups and go kayaking
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    I'm going to finish my PhD and get a full time job. Anything else is a bonus.

What is your thesis topic?
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »

The official title is 'A study of how research is managed and conducted in teaching school alliances and multi-academy trusts in the new policy context of a schools led education system'. But in layman's terms it is research on teacher research within a specific context.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

The official title is 'A study of how research is managed and conducted in teaching school alliances and multi-academy trusts in the new policy context of a schools led education system'. But in layman's terms it is research on teacher research within a specific context.

Have you yet sold the film rights ??
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

If you want to watch a film of my eternal despair, peppered with lamentations aimed at my computer, then I'll get straight on this.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

If you want to watch a film of my eternal despair, peppered with lamentations aimed at my computer, then I'll get straight on this.

Despair? You?

No.

We don't ever want that.

For some other folks? Maybe.

You? Never.