Replies

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,057 Member
    Watch Jumanji 2 instead.

All the prequels and sequels suck
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    The thing that gets me boiled is they brought back the emperor... Weak

Let Kylo Ren have his series, he was the only thing that last movie had going for it
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    I’m reading and listening to the spoilers. Oh boy. This is bad. A real train wreck.
  • AriesFL
    Despite the bad hype and reviews Star Wars gets. It’s still makes a crap load of money. It made 44 million plus Thursday. It will be interesting to see if there is repeat viewing in the second week.
  • I’ve watched all of the Star Wars movies. Might as well watch this one.

This is my view as well. It's Star Wars, so I'll finish the series. However, it's kinda like a train wreck. You know it's going be a bad ending but you can't turn your head away from it.

To quote "Fanboys" in regards to "The Phantom Menace":

https://youtu.be/kwyFyzwusk8
  • tony56pr
    tony56pr Posts: 141 Member
    Sorry but I have no interest or intention of watching it. (Havent watched solo either) for me, star wars was over at Return of the Jedi...

• AriesFL
    Anyone see it yet? What do you think. Audiences seem to like it according to Rotten Tomatoes.
  • jacktherower
    jacktherower Posts: 292 Member
    I love the first trilogy in the 70s

To me, Star Wars = George Lucas

All this woke Star Wars is a waste of time. No interest in watching this nonsense
  • jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    I like anything Star Wars.
  • AriesFL
    i was surprised at the amount of nudity and the whole thing really works as a musical. but jared leto reprising joker role was just weird af imo

And the way they worked in Star Wars Christmas Special was magical.
  • jenferbar
    jenferbar Posts: 57 Member
    I'm a star wars fan (bigger fan than my husband, but he loves it too.) We went to NYC to see it with one of his friends who has no one else to see it with. We loved it. There were a few moments that didn't make sense in retrospect, but we thoroughly loved the movie, and plan to see it again soon to catch anything we missed. : ) Rogue One remains my favorite recent movie (since the original 3 in the 70s...I was 6 when episode 4 came out, so I saw it then, and it got me hooked.)
  • Whydahdad71
    Whydahdad71 Posts: 316 Member
    I have been watching Star Wars in theaters since 1977. I think in order to appreciate this movie fully, one has to be a life long fan from the beginning. This final movie was made for those of us who saw the movies as they came out. It ties everything together and gives a fitting rest to our life long heroes.