SAHMU PINK TEAM- WEEK 6 (CLOSED)

Options
2»

Replies

• MichelleLydia
    MichelleLydia Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Ok so I'm not sure if the post a picture means you get another point even if you've already posted? But I'm gonna post mine anyways.

30DS1-1.jpg
    My "before" pics (covered up)

3week-1.jpg
    Another before pic - taken week 3.
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    Hey guys. Michelle and Amy- sounds like you two are rocking this week- way to go! Michelle- your before pics are smokin lol! You look great!
    Tayla- I hope everything is okay, and I hope the power's back for good I can't imagine what you all are going through.
    Bad week food-wise for me, I'm hoping to just stay at the same weight as last week to be honest, that would be a bonus to me! Working hard today but I'm sure the damage is done. Just gotta push through all my BS and not let myself get to that self-loathing place!

Emotional challenge- My aha moment was looking at a checklist for 2011 we have up beside our calandar at the end of June, I realized the year was half gone and I hadn't even started on my goal of losing 30 pounds in 2011.. Just watched as the other things started to get scratched off. Normally I would be discouraged and right it off as "maybe next year" but I realized, hey, if I start today I could get pretty darn close to my goal if I actually TRY. Every couple of days it feels like I need to pull myself back on board because I truly have an unhealthy relationship with food, it's one of my best friends- as sad as that is.. I think I had another aha moment yesterday and I'm gonna do my best to let this be the driving force that gets me to my goal WITHOUT all the major setbacks.
  • MichelleLydia
    Options
    Wooo ok. Done the entire challenge this week (now I know the day isn't over, but I've meal planned and am well under my fat for today!). PLEASE let tomorrow be an awesome weigh in!!! And have you guys seen the spreadsheet? We are kicking *kitten* in calories burned once again!!!

So I have a total of 16 points... plus I posted a picture, so does that make it 17? Either way, max points. Good luck to everyone on the weigh in!!!!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Here's my emotional challenge:

I don't really remember having an "aha" moment. It's just be a gradual change each day for me. Last September, I figured "why not walk Caeleb to/from school?" and then that made me think "why not try and eat smaller portions?" then that made me think "why not try to eat a little healthier?" and then I discovered MFP. I've changed a lot since September, not just physically, but much more emotionally and mentally. I am so glad for the energy I have to spend time doing things with my sons. Looking back at pictures, I'm disgusted at how I looked, but even more so, how much I never wanted to do anything. Some of that was due to being tired from carrying around all the weight, but a lot of it was because I wasn't happy with myself. I'm still not 100% happy, but I'm getting there, and that's why I will NEVER go back to my before.
  • ♥Amy♥
    Options
    Here's Monday's exercise:
    29 minutes of Wii EA Sports Active 2 burned 202 calories
    19 minutes of Wii tennis burned 77 calories

I was under my calories, too.

I'm still working on today's stuff and will post when I complete it.
  • ♥Amy♥
    Options
    Here's today's exercise info:
    27 minute walk at 3.5 mph burned 104 calories
    20 minutes of light cleaning burned 51 calories

Also completed the 25 Tricep Dips with Bent Knees and the Superman poses for the challenge.

Also, I'm under on Fat.

I have completed every challenge this week and surpassed my exercise calorie goal for the week. So I earned the max number of points.
  • ♥Amy♥
    Options
    Here's my weigh in:
    Starting MFP Weight 177 (My heighest weight was 223 when starting in my journey in September, 2010)
    Starting SAHMU Weight 141
    Week 1 Weight 141
    Week 2 Weight 138
    Week 3 Weight 138
    Week 4 Weight 137
    Week 5 Weight 135
    Week 6 Weight 135

No loss again :(

I completed all challenges this week for a total of 16 points.
  • Tayla_Grant
    Tayla_Grant Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Starting SAHMU Weight 156
    Week 1 Weight 152.9
    Week 2 Weight 151.8
    Week 3 Weight 151.8
    Week 4 Weight 150.2
    Week 5 Weight 148.0
    Week 6 Weight 148.0

no loss :( IT's okay though... been a rough week! I am so sorry for not being around these past few days. It's been craziness over here, but week 7 will be STRONG! I'm making a comeback lol.

Nutrition Challenge- 6 (i didn't stay under cals on monday)
    Strength Challenge- 6 (no skater squats)
    Cardio- 1

Total points- 13

Sorry ladies for my lack of involvement towards the end of this weeks challenge. I promise to do better this week! Hope all is well with everyone and see you at the week 7 thread!
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    Challenge Points:
    Cardio- 1
    Strength- 7
    Food- 5
    Emotional- 1
    Total: 14

MFP Start:180
    SAHMU Start: 169
    Week 3: 169
    Week 4: 168
    Week 5: 162
    Week 6: 162
    This Week: 0
    Total +/-: -7
  • MichelleLydia
    Options
    Morning All!!!

MFP Start:157
    SAHMU Start: 154
    Week 1: 153
    Week 2: 150.4
    Week 3: 150.2
    Week 4: 148.6
    Week 5: 149
    Week 6: 146.4
    This Week: -2.6

Woohooo!!!! I've got my max points for the week as well. All challenges were completed so 16 points.

OH and I'm down 8 INCHES this week too!!!! Now if I can lose 0.6 by tomorrow I'll be thrilled!!!
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My Week 6 Points
    Cardio-1
    Strength- 7
    Food- 6 (wasnt under carbs on Sunday)
    Emotion- 0 I completely forgot about this part...sorry ladies

Early this week I was up a pound thanks to TOM but as of this morning it was gone...sadly I had no loss from my starting weight though :sad: Holding steady at 160 :ohwell: