Any 5’6 lifters?

Options
What weight while lean would you be aiming for at this height? Any Fellow Manlet brahs got pics with weight?

Replies

• giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    This is really hard to answer...bf% is going to play a major role in your appearance. Two people coule weigh the same and look a hell of a lot different. Where are you at now?
  • fitnessguy266
    fitnessguy266 Posts: 150 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    What weight while lean would you be aiming for at this height? Any Fellow Manlet brahs got pics with weight?

Manlet checking in!

Height = 5"6 (maybe an extra centimeter lol)
    Weight = 141
    BF= 8% (fluctuate between high 7's to low 8's....depends on the week I had lol)

Current physique= Avatar

Difficult to give a concrete number range here due to so many variables....what are your goals OP?
  • fitnessguy266
    Options
    This is really hard to answer...bf% is going to play a major role in your appearance. Two people coule weigh the same and look a hell of a lot different. Where are you at now?

Who would disagree with this? This post was extremely accurate in setting expectations in this category.
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    Options

Who would disagree with this? This post was extremely accurate in setting expectations in this category.

I guess you can't win them all 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for your response!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options

Manlet checking in!

Weight = 141

Current physique= Avatar

Difficult to give a concrete number range here due to so many variables....what are your goals OP?

Guy at my gym competing in his first bodybuilding competition had about these same stats. One of my boys is the same height, but around 135 and 10ish BF by visual estimate. He's got good definition, but nowhere near @fitnessguy266. But he doesn't lift, just climbs.
  • fitnessguy266
    Options

I guess you can't win them all 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for your response!

Certainly not lol, i've seen real life examples of what you posted and the differences can vary to a HUGE degree.
  • fitnessguy266
    edited December 2019
    Options

Manlet checking in!

Weight = 141

Current physique= Avatar

Guy at my gym competing in his first bodybuilding competition had about these same stats. One of my boys is the same height, but around 135 and 10ish BF by visual estimate. He's got good definition, but nowhere near @fitnessguy266. But he doesn't lift, just climbs.

I appreciate the compliment, tell your friend good luck in his first comp and be proud of the discipline level it took to achieve his conditioning no matter the placing! It can take a sometimes inhuman amount of discipline to prepare for one!