What NSV are you looking forward to?

Options
2»

Replies

• LeiLaura
    LeiLaura Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Getting into my nice bras again!

Feeling (even more) definition in my muscles.

Losing my belly paunch (a girl can dream!).

The sense of achievement at reaching goal.
  • Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I want to move more too. I know I can do it but something in my head just tells me I can’t so I don’t. Idk how to get past it. I just have to do a little each day to build my stamina and endurance back up.
  • ClearNotCloudyMind
    ClearNotCloudyMind Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am sooooooo looking forwards to going under the bed and getting back out clothes I put away when they “got too tight”. And then wearing them!
  • LMTude
    LMTude Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Flying across country to visit the grandkids without asking for a seatbelt extender!
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Getting into the clothes I wore at my lowest weight. Being able to look good in shorts again. Throwing away every dress I bought after I gained weight! And importantly, there is this little dress tucked away that I want to finally fit into!
  • Aerohead21
    Options
    Crossing my legs again!
  • ElleBellesTheoBear
    Options
    I don’t know if this would be a nsv? But I really can’t wait until my bmi is in the healthy section. It’s what’s been driving me.
  • ehloring1
    ehloring1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Being able to wrap a towel fully around me getting out of the shower.
  • Aerohead21
    Options
    I don’t know if this would be a nsv? But I really can’t wait until my bmi is in the healthy section. It’s what’s been driving me.

I know what you mean here! I have been working toward that goal for 5 years. I backslid and regained 50 lbs 😭. I’m back on track but I never made it to the “normal” BMI level so idk if I can this time around either. It’s so hard. Good luck and let’s do this together!
  • Aerohead21
    Options
    ehloring1 wrote: »
    Being able to wrap a towel fully around me getting out of the shower.

I totally tried this the other day 🤣 not quite there yet but I’m getting there! We’ll make it and then we’ll feel so good :)
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I've got some pretty dresses and a nice winter coat as well a a full length leather coat all in storage that I can't wait to get into. They are all in size 8-12 though so I'm a long way off checking them out of storage yet.

I'm also looking forward to being a normal BMI for the first time in my adult life. Still in obese after 24kg/53lbs loss but I'm slowly melting away the fat.

Shorter term goals - in 4.5kg I'll be halfway done with my journey. So I definitely can do it all again. I expect that last 4.5kg will take me a month so that has been 6 months to lose half what I have to lose. Hoping to lose the remainder in 8 months but we'll see.

• MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Aerohead21 wrote: »

I know what you mean here! I have been working toward that goal for 5 years. I backslid and regained 50 lbs 😭. I’m back on track but I never made it to the “normal” BMI level so idk if I can this time around either. It’s so hard. Good luck and let’s do this together!

I've done the backsliding thing before several times aswell. Usually around the half way mark which I am approaching now. I feel more motivated now and more in control of myself. I've made it a lifestyle change that I believe I can keep up. I'm also more relaxed about taking time off on Xmas day. I have confidence that Xmas day binging isn't going to expand beyond Xmas day. Planned it and thought about it well beforehand and decided on no-guilt over a one day holiday that I personally love to celebrate.
  • Aerohead21
    Options
    I fit into one of my favorite pair of sweatpants yesterday 😍😍😍
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    1.5 years ago I had to find a leather punch to get two new holes/notches in my belt, they are holes 6 and 7. I never made it to hole 7, but I really want to get back to hole 6. Currently at hole 4, so two to go. That’s a total of 4-ish inches around my waist.
  • lelser60
    lelser60 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Cutting another strip off my polar loop when it gets loose on my wrist.