New year resolutions/goals/expectations

Options
mommabear4315
mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
I know there’s a 2020 thread but part of my New Years resolute is to help others achieve their goals. So if you post in here I will follow up with you during the year to see if you have reached your New year resolutions/goals/expectations. Let’s begin.

Replies

• AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Visit new and exciting places around Florida and to get to at least 220 lbs and keep at least that through the entire year. Right now 214. I gained about 20lbs in less than two months. So I am happy so far.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    AriesFL wrote: »
    Visit new and exciting places around Florida and to get to at least 220 lbs and keep at least that through the entire year. Right now 214. I gained about 20lbs in less than two months. So I am happy so far.

Awesome! I would say good luck but I see you got this!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I got nuthin'.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I wanna lose at least 20lbs
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I got nuthin'.

I’m gonna hold you up to that all year long.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    I wanna lose at least 20lbs

You and me both!
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Options

Thanks! Only time I ever have an issue is when my crohns flares up and I lose 30-40 lbs lol.
  • mommabear4315
    edited December 2019
    Options

Thanks! Only time I ever have an issue is when my crohns flares up and I lose 30-40 lbs lol.

Well I will definitely be checking in throughout the year!
  • OfCarbs
    OfCarbs Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want to decrease my coffee consumption because I tend to drink more sugar and flavored creamer than coffee
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    OfCarbs wrote: »
    I want to decrease my coffee consumption because I tend to drink more sugar and flavored creamer than coffee

Added to my list! Will be checking in on your sugar intake! You know for the longest time I drank coffee with creamer and it wasn’t bad. I just like the sugar kick
  • nodau_iach
    nodau_iach Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Keep on logging and stay focused becoming more fit, healthier.

• RCPV
    RCPV Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I joined the "Lose 1 pound a week and keep it off!, 2020" group here on MFP. My goal is to really throw myself into this, log faithfully and achieve the beginning goal I set for myself within the group.
  • lcatalan93
    lcatalan93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    -Loose 21 lbs to hit 150 lbs by the end of the year!
    -Hit my step count of 10k every day even on lazy bum Sundays.
    -Make better tastier healthier meal preps and actually eat them for my lunch.
    -Make dinner every night except for on cheat meal days.
    -Stop buying fast food when I get lazy to cook!
    -Continue to workout 6 times a week.
    -Stop criticizing my own body.
    -Stop rewarding myself with food and instead treat myself with a spa day, new nail polish, new shoes, new clothes or massage.
    -Stop giving into temptations and have more will power to say NOT TODAY SATAN!
    -Be kinder to myself. :)
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get down to 150lbs or lower before my 32nd birthday - which is June 8th. I started at 212.3lbs on August 23rd and currently sitting at 180lbs. Oh and working out more!
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Awesome things. I can’t believe 2020 is around the corner.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

2019 brought both jury duty and kidney stones.

..... how could 2020 possibly be any better ??

KwrEXb4.gif
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    New job. Focus on social life. That's it.
  • ladycopnh1
    ladycopnh1 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen I look at it the same way, January 2018 I was all into starting a new year things were going to start out on the right foot and on January 30th I suddenly lost my youngest of three older brothers to Lymphoma of the brain, which we never even knew he had. This January, I did it again, I have everything prepared to make a fresh start, weight loss, yahdah yahdah. On January 16th I suddenly lost my emotional support dog ( only 6yrs old ) to cardiac heart disease, Than In Sept. we had to put my brother's dog down due to Lymphoma, 5 days latter my dad passed away

I want to start fresh again but all I can think of is whose gonna hit the dirt this coming year.
  • Womanvsweight
    Womanvsweight Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    1: stay alive and live every day like it’s my last
    2: go out doors doing something active every day
    3: do what I want to do when I want to do it
    4: grab with both hands every opportunity that presents itself to me
    5: the same old sh!!t lose more weight and get fitter , stronger and live longer