Couch to 5k

Options
2»

Replies

• MPDean
    MPDean Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    (My next one is an ultra marathon next year, still have a vague feeling that was a stupid idea...)

I thought a disagree was wrong for this, I do half disagree but the sentiment I'm looking for is more like - That's awesome, go you!
  • judysoso
    judysoso Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    When I began running, I used c25k. I hated running with a passion, and couldn't do it very long. I've since run dozens of half marathons, uncountable 5ks/10ks/other random distances, and a marathon. I will always be grateful for c25k for getting me started!
  • littlegreenparrot1
    littlegreenparrot1 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    MPDean wrote: »
    (My next one is an ultra marathon next year, still have a vague feeling that was a stupid idea...)

I thought a disagree was wrong for this, I do half disagree but the sentiment I'm looking for is more like - That's awesome, go you!

Thank you, I understand your point.

It's confidence really, it seems such an unlikely thing for me to be able to do.

But I try to remember that I did my first half marathon a few years ago, and spent months working towards it.
    These days I am regularly doing that sort of distance. If I don't pick up any injuries I will just continue to build and will get there, same as I did before.

Anyway, I bought the entry the other day - can't back out now 😆