Gay Hangout

Options

Replies

• Chocolate_is_my_Kryptonite
    Options
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    I had a rather interesting experience the other day.

I was hanging out with a male friend, when the rest of our group save 1, cancelled on us. We decided to meet her at a resturant (I think it was apple bees). When she showed up, I felt like she was intruding. Like, me and my friend were on a date. Though it 100% was not a date, we were just hanging out.

The weird part is, I'm not sexually attracted to him at all. Nothing physical there.

Still trying to figure this out.

Maybe your attraction to him is not based on sex. Sometimes that comes later.

No pun intended.

I have dated many people that I wasn't sexually attracted to immediately.

Maybe? I've had it suggested that I'm romantically attracted to men, but physically attracted to women. Which is entirely possible, as I do have trouble relating to women.

Or maybe I'm just enjoying this guys company, which is so new in and of itself that I'm mistaking the feelings for something else?

Or maybe I'm just gay, and grew up homophobic (literally) so I'm having a hard time processing those feelings.

Honestly idk.

Edit: took me a couple of reads to see that pun btw. :smiley:

I'm the opposite. I can find a woman sexually attractive but I don't see myself being romantically involved with one. I prefer to be romantically & physically involved with a man than a woman. Maybe for me it's just admiration for the same sex. All I know is the older I get, the more I question things.

I am totally questioning more and more as I get older. I really wish I was someone that knew for sure what I wanted but I feel like it is changing so much right now.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    I had a rather interesting experience the other day.

I was hanging out with a male friend, when the rest of our group save 1, cancelled on us. We decided to meet her at a resturant (I think it was apple bees). When she showed up, I felt like she was intruding. Like, me and my friend were on a date. Though it 100% was not a date, we were just hanging out.

The weird part is, I'm not sexually attracted to him at all. Nothing physical there.

Still trying to figure this out.

Maybe your attraction to him is not based on sex. Sometimes that comes later.

No pun intended.

I have dated many people that I wasn't sexually attracted to immediately.

Maybe? I've had it suggested that I'm romantically attracted to men, but physically attracted to women. Which is entirely possible, as I do have trouble relating to women.

Or maybe I'm just enjoying this guys company, which is so new in and of itself that I'm mistaking the feelings for something else?

Or maybe I'm just gay, and grew up homophobic (literally) so I'm having a hard time processing those feelings.

Honestly idk.

Edit: took me a couple of reads to see that pun btw. :smiley:

I'm the opposite. I can find a woman sexually attractive but I don't see myself being romantically involved with one. I prefer to be romantically & physically involved with a man than a woman. Maybe for me it's just admiration for the same sex. All I know is the older I get, the more I question things.

I think part of it, for me at least, was having not female friends growing up. No women wanted to have anything to do with me. So I only grew up, hanging out with men. Now that I have female friends, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to act around them.

I am fully ready to admit, that I was the reason women wanted nothing to do with me. But the fact still remains the same.

I will say, I think there was an impression of romantic...I guess the word is intent?
    Options
    This hangout is awfully empty today
  • az_scorpio
    az_scorpio Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Joining...
    Options
    az_scorpio wrote: »
    Joining...

Hi. Welcome
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Hey
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    Hey

Hey there
  • mtndewme
    Options
    Hey

Hey there

I did not have a follow up response..... hey
    Options
    Hey

Hey there

Yeah that doesn't really leave any room for a follow up response. It is sort of a dead end conversation lmao.
  • mtndewme
    Options
    Hey

Hey there

Yeah that doesn't really leave any room for a follow up response. It is sort of a dead end conversation lmao.

I know, I was just copying the’hey’ responses throughout this thread because it amuses me. Are people really trying to have a conversation here?
    Options
    Hey

Hey there

I know, I was just copying the’hey’ responses throughout this thread because it amuses me. Are people really trying to have a conversation here?

I am not quite sure. I am actually a bit bored so I was hoping. I know how lame that sounds lmao
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I like 'hey' convos better than 'hai' convos but all convos are better than no convos so......ya there's that🤔🤷🤗🤘
    Options
    I like 'hey' convos better than 'hai' convos but all convos are better than no convos so......ya there's that🤔🤷🤗🤘

Hey
    Options
    Sorry I had to take the opportunity.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • Pupnuzz
    Pupnuzz Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)

Thanks 🙂
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Sorry I had to take the opportunity.

Lol thanks for not Hai-ing me 😉🙌😂🤗
    Options
    Pupnuzz wrote: »
    Okay, well I'll joins this thread.
    I'm gaaaaaaay gay. Like, yaaaaaas queen down the street in heels (if I could find any my size) gay. So yeah 🤣🤣🤣
    I like music and video games and have just begun my weight loss journey (50 days in!)
    And lost 4.3 kg. I feel like I should be doing better but if I keep at it'll I'll lose the weight overtime.

Welcome