month of Febuary

Options
Well I figured out how far I walked this month and it issssssssssss 192.8 miles :bigsmile:

Replies

• nwfamilygal
    Options
    Well I figured out how far I walked this month and it issssssssssss 192.8 miles :bigsmile:
  • tazspastic
    tazspastic Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wowsers! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!! You're awesome!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    good for you..Keep it up this is not only awesome for your health but look at the money you are saving too. You can do it. I have quit for 12 years. I never crave at all.
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Wow :bigsmile: that's an average of 7 miles a day, :noway: very well done, just keep on walking nwfamilygal:flowerforyou: but remember to turn around otherwise you will be very far away from home :blushing: :smooched: :laugh:
    I love your little Toy Pom :heart: we have a little black Papillon.

The character of a person is often carried in the mannerisms of his pet
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    that's great edie!! Good for you:)
    Wow :bigsmile: that's an average of 7 miles a day, :noway: very well done, just keep on walking nwfamilygal:flowerforyou: but remember to turn around otherwise you will be very far away from home :blushing: :smooched: :laugh:
    I love your little Toy Pom :heart: we have a little black Papillon.

The character of a person is often carried in the mannerisms of his pet
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    wow, that is great, keep up the great work. you are doing awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!