Broad Shoulders

Options
2»

Replies

• mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I have huge shoulders....like so big I could be a linebacker...lol
    I wouldn't stress too much over it. I've lost almost 60 pounds and fit into smaller shirts....however there are some that feel like I could be in that Tommy Boy scene where Chris Farley sings "fat guy in a little coat" and splits Richard's jacket.
    I think it will all depend on you and your body!
    Best of luck!

Best scene in the whole movie..hahahaah love it!
  • tassles
    tassles Posts: 172
    Options
    I think broad shoulders are beautiful!! They definitely make you come in at the waist! I'm 5'8" and wish I had broad shoulders!!! It has always been my wish! My shoulders are small and because of them I have never had a waist!!

As you lose weight your shoulders will become more feminine too! So don't think that you'll lose weight everywhere except your shoulders...enjoy your Unique shape and look forward to being able to wear all those feminine off the shoulder dresses that my little shoulders won't hold up!! Lol ... Good luck with it all! X x
  • Lovesparklesandcupcakes
    Options
    I am also larger in the upper body than the lower and have hated being in waist up photo's my whole life because my larger girl-friends with smaller upper bodies always ended up looking far skinnier than me. I dont mind so much anymore - my toned arms and shoulders are starting to show through and having collar bones (for maybe the second time in my life) really helps with defnitinion. Shirts do pose a problem - especially the button up kind - but man does it look HAWT in a halter neck :-)
  • arw060310
    arw060310 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have huge shoulders/arms for my body. I've just learned to accept it! At my smallest, I only fit into medium size "cute" tops, and sometimes I could manage a small in not so fitted t-shirts