Beginning again

Options
I have tried so many times. So many ways. This time I mean it. 222.0 today. Goal:130. One year from now I will be my “me” again.
I wish all of you the success I am gonna have.

Replies

• Lena_Loves_Herself2020
    Options
    Can we be friends 😁 I definitely feel you I'm starting really small
  • dennyvon
    dennyvon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m 207. Looking at interim target of 168 at this stage. Also been trying forever to get there
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    @sandramunsters As I just found your post I am sitting in Starbucks looking out the window to see a woman who is running in the driving rain..very slowly..head down..pushing forward. It is clear that she is beginning..maybe again. I am listening to a tune on Spotify called "Sunshine Follows the Rain" by Yoko Miwa Trio. This woman, this music and your post embody why we are all here...beginning again..and we will persist in our pursuit of a healthier life! YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • sandramunsters
    sandramunsters Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Day three and I can’t sleep because of the hunger. I know this will fade, I will persist.
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    @sandramunsters what is your calorie intake? How much water and sugar are you taking in?
  • pranachanau
    pranachanau Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm getting to be an expert a starting a fitness regime! Best of luck!
  • fluffyja100
    fluffyja100 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am beginning again as well. Reason being, I had spinal surgery and was in the hospital for six months. (3 months bed ridden, 3 months in a wheelchair) I am home now (thank god!!) But during that six months I gained 40 pounds!!!!😫😣😱😱😰😰 doctors,nurses, physical therapist, surgeons, all say "oh don't, worry when you go home it will all come off soon enough". 🙄🙄 that is easy for them to say, because they don't know how hard it is to sit there can't move and watch yourself blowing up. Before the surgery, I was back in the gym everday (and intermittent fasting) trying to lose the 25 pounds I had put on. I had lost 10😁👍, but surgery kicked me right back up again. As of now, I am going back to intermittent fasting and asking my doctor to prescribe me adipex. (since I'm not allowed to go to the gym untill further notice) it's only temporary untill I'm much stronger where I can move around better.🤞🤞 myfitnesspal can also help me track my eating since I notice I have been binge eating. I think it's from being depressed from this surgery. I thank god I didn't lose my ability to walk, and I'm not in massive crippling pain as before. (still pain but more bearable) I'm not use to not working, or can't do nothing for myself. It sucks!!!!! Sorry for the long as post.
  • sandramunsters
    Options
    BrownSugar174,
    1200 calories a day, unless I am fasting. My fasts are usually 16:8 (occasional 24-36 fasts on days I don’t work) with only water or black coffee.
    My carbs are usually under 30%. I try to eat Tuna and mozzarella as a snack. I still need to increase my water intake.
  • sandramunsters
    Options
    Down to 212 today.