Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Not done, but smallest I've been in 8yrs

LosingLbsAndGainingConfidenceLosingLbsAndGainingConfidence Member Posts: 109 Member Member Posts: 109 Member
I've struggled with my weight my whole life,I've been keto for 2yrs and have been yo yoing a bit from falling off. I decided to get back serious back in October..between dieting and killing it at the gym I'm so glad to be closer to my goals! I looked at my graph on mfp,which goes all the way back to 2010..this is the lowest weight I've been in over 8yrs! Crazy! I'm excited for the future and hope to meet my goals.nz5o6muoefvn.jpg
tnov71w4bopm.jpg

Replies

• RelCanonicalRelCanonical Member Posts: 3,884 Member Member Posts: 3,884 Member
    Awesome progress and congratulations on the milestone! I can definitely see a difference between the two pictures, especially in the torso.
  • debtay123debtay123 Member Posts: 1,291 Member Member Posts: 1,291 Member
    You are doing great! just awesome- keep it up for YOU!!!!
  • melodyveganmelodyvegan Member Posts: 58 Member Member Posts: 58 Member
    Your hard work and dedication is paying off and it shows! Great job! The hardest part is just getting started again. But you did that, so you totally got this!
  • mhassan160mhassan160 Member Posts: 312 Member Member Posts: 312 Member
    Great job! Did you still in keto?
  • Basana0909Basana0909 Member Posts: 31 Member Member Posts: 31 Member
    U look awesome I’m just getting started and U give me motivation ty Don’t give up !!!!
  • primekayprimeprimekayprime Member Posts: 283 Member Member Posts: 283 Member
    I can definitely see the progress between the two pics! Great job!
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidenceLosingLbsAndGainingConfidence Member Posts: 109 Member Member Posts: 109 Member
    mhassan160 wrote: »
    Great job! Did you still in keto?

Yes, I am still keto. However I have increased my carb intake to 30
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidenceLosingLbsAndGainingConfidence Member Posts: 109 Member Member Posts: 109 Member
    Thanks everyone! ❤😊
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 8,059 Member Member Posts: 8,059 Member
    NICE!!!! Beautiful lady and a wonderful job; keep on going!
  • victory291victory291 Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member
    Amazing work and you are beautiful!
  • ploomkaploomka Member Posts: 303 Member Member Posts: 303 Member
    I've struggled with my weight my whole life,I've been keto for 2yrs and have been yo yoing a bit from falling off. I decided to get back serious back in October..between dieting and killing it at the gym I'm so glad to be closer to my goals! I looked at my graph on mfp,which goes all the way back to 2010..this is the lowest weight I've been in over 8yrs! Crazy! I'm excited for the future and hope to meet my goals.
    Nice work! Your midsection - wow! What a transformation! I am jealous because that appears to be the place I am losing LAST. Jeans getting baggy in the legs but still tight in the stomach.

You look awesome.

• GreenValliGreenValli Member Posts: 1,052 Member Member Posts: 1,052 Member
    Congratulations! That is a wonderful accomplishment. Thanks for sharing, too. It is motivating many of us to continue on and accomplish our goals, also. Onward and forward!
  • dbanks80dbanks80 Member Posts: 3,687 Member Member Posts: 3,687 Member
    Congratulations!!!
  • nenelovenenelove Member Posts: 25 Member Member Posts: 25 Member
    Congratulations!!! I can definitely see the difference in your pictures. You got this girl!!
  • FatimaStartsAllOverFatimaStartsAllOver Member Posts: 302 Member Member Posts: 302 Member
    awesome progress friend. you’ve worked so hard over the years. congrats.