Options
2»

Replies

• mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    leil31 wrote: »
    leil31 wrote: »
    I did and it was brilliant I wasnt sure on this at all but alot of reassurance on it...looking forward to later when i set mine up

Awesome maybe we can compete against each other. That would be cool if we did a challenge thread.

Yeah cool how you do that on here or can u do it on the switch I'm crap at all this stuff

I think you can but it has to be connected to WiFi and then we can send request or we can do it old fashioned way and take a pic of the score and post it one a challenge thread. ha!
  • leil31
    leil31 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Old fashioned way sounds good to me sent you a friend request aswell
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a fun challenge! 0g9f2mgy8fwz.gif
    Let’s do this.
  • emmies_123
    emmies_123 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    AriesFL wrote: »
    I hear it’s better than the Wii Fit. Did anyone use that one back in the day?

I definitely prefer the switch game over the Wii Fits. WiiFit had the right idea but I didn't find it had much re-playability. But then I'm also much happier with class-style workouts than using gear and being self motivated. I need the slight change-ups instead of repetitive routine.

I haven't been able to play this nearly as much as I want, as I give paid gym class priority and then find I'm too sore to game too. But I am def using it on days I can't get to the gym =)
  • leil31
    leil31 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Finally got onit
    1 word
    GENIUS