Goals- Let's crush 'em!

Options
Hey Hey!

Goals: Lose weight (133 pounds to be exact) lose belly fat, be my healthiest and best self, crush goals, have fun and make friends.

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2017 but have had symptoms for years. In November of 2018 I found the keto diet after much research on diets good for pcos and I jumped right in. Loved it! Lost 40 pounds in just over three months. Symptoms were decreasing, my severely arthritic knee rarely flared up, inflammation was gone. I felt the best I think I ever have in my life. (I've had weight issues forever.) My doc sent me to a nutritionist to make sure I was doing okay and that person stopped me. SO against it, I stopped and began eating her way and gained all the f&^*ing weight back. My doc said screw her (literally, I have the best doc!) and told me to get my booty back to low carb and doing what I was last year and SHE is going to monitor me. Yay!

Today 12/29/2019 marks day 4 I've been back on the low carb/keto way of life. Down 7lbs of water weight and bloat already. Bring it on!! I'm going to crush the hell outta my goals! Who's with me?!

Say Hi! :star::wink:

Replies

• ambhj
    ambhj Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is literally my story!!!! My husband had to take pictures of my back for me today for something and I was so ashamed of what I saw. Can’t wait to get back into ketosis and start feeling like me again!
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    ambhj wrote: »
    This is literally my story!!!! My husband had to take pictures of my back for me today for something and I was so ashamed of what I saw. Can’t wait to get back into ketosis and start feeling like me again!

It's such a great feeling!! Add me if your like!
  • wilkie17081
    wilkie17081 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m starting tomorrow. Love for the add to keep supporting one another
  • cmq1987
    cmq1987 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You sound so motivated! I am.totally with you - I have a goal of 80lbs to lose and get back my fitness so I can really get out and about with my daughter again! Keto'ing for the millionth time but doing macros and taking it seriously - I need to do this! Please add me and any advice greatly appreciated x
  • MattsGirl90
    MattsGirl90 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 70lbs and reverse PCOS.
    Let’s get it.

Excellent positive post x
  • Yetanothernewstart2018
    Options
    My goal is to lose 105lbs over the next 2 years. And get back to running 10k.
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 70lbs and reverse PCOS.
    Let’s get it.

Excellent positive post x

It’s hard and I’m convinced PCOS means I can get away with less calories than someone without but in my case weight loss really has reversed it so far. My bloods are normal! BMI 25 but would like to get a little more comfortable in the normal zone before maintaining.
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I've sent you all Friend Requests!