Cleanse

Options
Hey guys/gals !

I'm hoping someone could help me out!
I have been eating alllll junk these last few weeks leading up to the holiday. I feel like I need a good cleanse/ junk detox to kickstart myself to get back on track! Anyone have some suggestions what I should do? The least involved the better.. as I am a very busy full time working/ mom of 3 little ones!

TIA!

Replies

• vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Whatever makes me use the washroom usually helps me feel much better. Like coffee.

Juicing.
    Drinking fruit smoothies.
  • emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Just start tracking what you are eating. As accurately as possible... Even if over calories. Make small changes over time and you’ll find yourself back on track.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,995 Member
    Options
    more fiber, more water. instant "cleanse"
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    My "cleanse" is getting back on track and eating what I was before the holidays, keeping to my calorie goal and just basically moving forward.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Sharon_C wrote: »
    My "cleanse" is getting back on track and eating what I was before the holidays, keeping to my calorie goal and just basically moving forward.

This ^^

My body always tells me when to get back to eating a healthier diet. When I am drinking too much alcohol or too much of anything my digestive system goes nuts!