Netmummies support!

Options

Replies

• SJay271
    SJay271 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Morning all how are we all today, welcome any new mummys, this is a fab group so far lets just hope that we can get stronger and stronger.

Well not a good day today food and water wise its fine, BUT its weigh in tomrorrow and its TOM today boooooo. So I dont think my weight loss will be fantastic tomorrow.

I ALWAYS put in when its my TOM, so if I loose 1lb ill be over the moon

I feel your pain, it's nearly TOM for me and i can already feel the change in cravings, i go crazy at TOM month and crave chocolate badly, i'm getting better at managing the cravings and not giving in but i have a feeling this month will be tough but school's back next week so im planning to really throw myself into excercise and start jogging again so hopefully any damage i do over the next few days will be undone by the end of next week.. (fingers crossed)

Anyone else looking forward to school starting so they can get back to excercising properly??
  • SJay271
    Options
    At home I've been doing a DVD called 30dat shred, it's a good workout, have to wait till my little man is napping tho!

I love the 30 day shred, on my first round of it i lost 8lb and dropped a dress size, i also do a lot of Jillian's other dvd's, they are great for working out at home..
  • mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Awww you as well its horrid isnt it and im in such a bad mood and soooo tierd as well today becasue its the first day, but im going to try my best and hopfully try my best not to do too much damage.

And iv just orderd the 30 day shred a lil worried as im such a big girl dont know if ill be able to do it right lmao.

As for kids geting back to school I CANT WAIT, there driving me nuts now lol, ill still have my 19 month old so will not be able as do as much as I want
  • suzymorris
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up :o)

I hate exercise but need 2 try!! My biggest thing is I drink too much so cutting down am sure will help shift the pounds!!

Sue x
  • 4tolose
    4tolose Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome Suzy

I hope we can help motivate you. Knowing you have support is part of the battle I think. Someone to talk to about good days and bad days.

Can someone tell me what the 30 day shred is please?

Oh life is so much easier when you are in the school routine. Less snacking I find!!!!
  • mojox2003
    Options
    Welcome suzy were a frenidly bunch of ladies here.

And the 30 day shred is a dvd you know the woman trainer from the biggest looser its her, its supposed to be tough but realy good iv just orderd it from amazon for £6.

Its only 25 mins a day as well
  • kell_riley
    Options
    I had a fat day yesterday, I ended up at the chippy and having galaxy! My little sister started her period yesterday. Bless her I felt so sorry for her I brought her to my house and fed he chocolate, ibuprofen and fat coke! While watching a film!

Tomorrow is my Babys second birthday as well! I'll be good today and will try tomorrow! We are going to a big farm by us so will have a picnic, and then cake I'm sure!
    And Sunday me and oh leave for cancun! I'm so excited!

So today I'll be running round getting the last holiday bits, cutting the grass and building a playhouse! Fun times!
  • mojox2003
    Options
    I had a fat day yesterday, I ended up at the chippy and having galaxy! My little sister started her period yesterday. Bless her I felt so sorry for her I brought her to my house and fed he chocolate, ibuprofen and fat coke! While watching a film!

Tomorrow is my Babys second birthday as well! I'll be good today and will try tomorrow! We are going to a big farm by us so will have a picnic, and then cake I'm sure!
    And Sunday me and oh leave for cancun! I'm so excited!

So today I'll be running round getting the last holiday bits, cutting the grass and building a playhouse! Fun times!

Awww dont worry about it hun we all have are bad few days every now and then just remember to get back on the wagon as soon as you can.

And happy birthday for your lil one tomorrow,
  • mojox2003
    Options
    Well ladies its weigh in day and im in shock, iv lost 8lb in a week, I know that its al going to be water but it I realy dont care its given me the boost I need to carry on this thing.
  • SJay271
    Options
    Well ladies its weigh in day and im in shock, iv lost 8lb in a week, I know that its al going to be water but it I realy dont care its given me the boost I need to carry on this thing.

Wow... thats fantastic, well done..x

4tolose- the 30 day shred is basically 3 different workouts which you are ment to do for 10 days each so 30 days in total, you do a short warm up then do 3 circutis of 3minutes strength, 2 minutes cardio and 1 minute abs then a cool down, the actual excercise part of it is about 20 mins (i never log warm up or cool down) and generally i burn around 190/200 cals. you can do it over the month as recomended or you can put 2/3 of the workouts together to get a longer workout (i tend to do this), i love it, infact i love Jillian michaels, ive had great results from her dvd's..
  • kell_riley
    Options
    WOW 8lbs! thats amazing! I wouldn't care whetcher it was water or not thats fab!
  • mojox2003
    Options
    thanks guys I am pleased with myself lets just see if it last lol
  • 4tolose
    Options
    It was my weigh-in today and I am now 0.2lb off losing a stone since starting on here. I am chuffed to bits especially as I have only been doing no exercise bar walking for the last two weeks.
  • mojox2003
    Options
    It was my weigh-in today and I am now 0.2lb off losing a stone since starting on here. I am chuffed to bits especially as I have only been doing no exercise bar walking for the last two weeks.

Thats brilliant hun well done your soo near that stone goal. Keep it up and with your bad back as well
  • mojox2003
    Options
    Well ladies ill be honest had a wobbly weekend after friday night sat didnt go much better lmao but im back on it today, not going to spoil all last weeks hard work.

Anyone else find the weekends realy hard, im ok when my kids are here I seem to be able to keep on track but when there at there dads then I go out and thats it seem to go silly.
  • 4tolose
    Options
    Thank you. I weighed again this morning because I was sooooooooooo close to being a stone lighter and now I am yay!!!!

As for the weekends...I am a single mum but find the weekends harder because it's a different routine to the weekdays.
  • elizson
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    I'm a Netmum too so just saying a quick hello to you all. Great to see this board for support and some inspiration.
    Feel free to add me as a friend. Speak soon x
    10630526.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mojox2003
    Options
    Thank you. I weighed again this morning because I was sooooooooooo close to being a stone lighter and now I am yay!!!!

As for the weekends...I am a single mum but find the weekends harder because it's a different routine to the weekdays.

Single mum here as well hence weekends being so bad for me my kids go to there dads so I just munch
  • mojox2003
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    I'm a Netmum too so just saying a quick hello to you all. Great to see this board for support and some inspiration.
    Feel free to add me as a friend. Speak soon x
    10630526.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Hey and welcome to our lil group you will get support on here hun no probs xx
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I am a net mummy too, sooo a big HELLO to everyone :)