Pics of bulks/cuts from start to now because my four year MFP anniversary is today!

13»

Replies

• ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    awesome dedication I cant wait till I get to that level right know im eating at deficit and cardio and lifting weights I got a long way to go but I just take it one day at a time
  • WC1982
    WC1982 Posts: 137 Member
    Amazing transformation
  • PradaGx
    PradaGx Posts: 29 Member
    My god, this is amazing. You're amazing.
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Excellent progress!
  • jacksarcia1
    jacksarcia1 Posts: 25 Member
    This is an awesome post. Really appreciate how you displayed the many cycles.
  • chasitystiff2
    chasitystiff2 Posts: 14 Member
    Wow girl you look great
  • Which did you find to be easier - the initial weight loss or building muscle?
  • You are truly an inspiration! You look absolutely amazing.
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Which did you find to be easier - the initial weight loss or building muscle?

For me building muscle has definitely been easier than the initial weight loss because I love to lift weights and I also love to eat so eating in a surplus to build muscle is fun for me.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Amazing and Inspiring!! And now i hate myself lol
  • nenelove
    nenelove Posts: 25 Member
    You are such an inspiration! Dedication at its finest. Awesome transformation.
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Kelly, just saying hello and want everyone to know how you're such a good person to know, not just because you've killed the body sculpting, but because you are kind and so friendly! I still always smile when i see your profile pop up!!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Wow!!! You go girl! You look AMAZING!!!
  • peachvine29
    peachvine29 Posts: 400 Member
    Bookmarked for inspiration... Seriously INCREDIBLE. MADD respect.
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    JustaJoe00 wrote: »
    Kelly, just saying hello and want everyone to know how you're such a good person to know, not just because you've killed the body sculpting, but because you are kind and so friendly! I still always smile when i see your profile pop up!!

Aww thanks Joe. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. I hope you had an awesome holiday with your family and that all is well :)
  • Sandysphat
    Sandysphat Posts: 214 Member
    Truly awesome 👏🏾
  • Bookmarked for inspiration... Seriously INCREDIBLE. MADD respect.

Yup!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!