I have to keep it at least a little classy! hahaha
    Yes please always...
    giphy.webp
    ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค˜

hahaha love this!
  • Pupnuzz
    Pupnuzz Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    So I have to ask, is anyone a Kylie Minogue fan? She's like, my gay pop idol. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    So I have to ask, is anyone a Kylie Minogue fan? She's like, my gay pop idol. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I think the answer is.. who isn't.
  • Pupnuzz
    Options

Well, a lot of people in my area and my age don't have a clue who she is and a lot of Americans don't seem to know, so never hurts to ask ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options

Well, a lot of people in my area and my age don't have a clue who she is and a lot of Americans don't seem to know, so never hurts to ask ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Kylie has had a place in my sonic heart for nigh on two decades.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

I would disagree that American's don't know her. If you were in a dance club in the 90's you know who she is. She still makes me a little hot and bothered.
  • Pupnuzz
    Options

Yaaaaaas, what's your favorite album? ๐Ÿ˜

I would disagree that American's don't know her. If you were in a dance club in the 90's you know who she is. She still makes me a little hot and bothered.

Well, the Americans I talk to never know her ๐Ÿ˜ญ just means I get to Introduce people, but I'm like how can you not know her?
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options

Well, the Americans I talk to never know her ๐Ÿ˜ญ just means I get to Introduce people, but I'm like how can you not know her?

Body Language for me.
  • Pupnuzz
    Options

Body Language for me.

OMG yeeeeees! We're on the same page
  • Chocolate_is_my_Kryptonite
    Options

I mean I totally liked "can't get you out of my head" but sort thought she was one hit wonder
  • Pupnuzz
    edited December 2019
    Options

I mean I totally liked "can't get you out of my head" but sort thought she was one hit wonder

*Gasp in gay*

But lol nah, you're totally allowed your opinion ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–
    Options

*Gasp in gay*

But lol nah, you're totally allowed your opinion ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–

hahahaha I didn't say she was bad. I just only ever heard that song.
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I have a man crush on Timothy Olyphant. Does that count?
  • Pupnuzz
    Options

Unless you're a man who sleeps with men or a woman with women or both with both I don't think that counts ๐Ÿคฃ
    Options

Unless you're a man who sleeps with men or a woman with women or both with both I don't think that counts ๐Ÿคฃ

Well, you could be a man or woman that has yet to actually sleep with someone of your own gender but you know you want to...
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Breaking down what gay means could take all day. I'm getting Tumblr ptsd flashbacks ๐Ÿ˜…
    Options
    Breaking down what gay means could take all day. I'm getting Tumblr ptsd flashbacks ๐Ÿ˜…

It is something that can't truly be defined