Replies

• matchaman772
    matchaman772 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes. What are your targets
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    What are you aiming to achieve ie healthier lifestyle, fitness etc.
  • annliz23
    Options
    bfromm25 wrote: »
    Drop 30 pounds, as quickly as possible by laying off snacks after dinner and alcohol at night.

Remember to exercise regularly too!
  • randomthought92
    randomthought92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m in too! My goal is to lose 20 pounds. I’m a snacker too and need to get back to gym! I also like to have a drink a few nights a week and this also really affects the willpower to stick to healthy eating. Goal: 20 pound weight loss, 4 days a week of exercise for 1+hours, no snacks, limit a drink 1-2 drinks on weekends.
  • annliz23
    Options
    I’m in. My biggest problem is the wine or whiskey at night. I’d say 5-6 nights I have a drink or two....I can lay off the snacks.... it’s the damn booze. My excuse is that I need it for my sanity 🤪

That's my problem to I only have 2 glasses of wine but husband buys a carton and tops it up sometimes I resist till 12 o'clock then get stressed with husband , sons, and give in!
  • annliz23
    Options
    I’m in too! My goal is to lose 20 pounds. I’m a snacker too and need to get back to gym! I also like to have a drink a few nights a week and this also really affects the willpower to stick to healthy eating. Goal: 20 pound weight loss, 4 days a week of exercise for 1+hours, no snacks, limit a drink 1-2 drinks on weekends.

Sounds like a good plan!
  • mcdermor
    mcdermor Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What kind of help are you looking for?
  • kellyflurry
    kellyflurry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I fail in evenings. I want to snack after dinner and drink beer. It's become a bad habit keeping me from losing weight. I work so hard in gym, i need to start working hard in my diet.
  • annliz23
    Options
    Well a couple of days left then 2020 start afresh
  • slade51
    slade51 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Count me in too. I went from 264 in April down to 235 in November with diet, biking and walking.
    Since then I’ve been holding close to that. I just started going to the gym 2-3 times a week between walking days to pick back up after the holidays. Trying to drop another 30 lbs by June.
  • randomthought92
    randomthought92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Accountability partners are good! We should checkin at least weekly to be accountable for sticking to the plan... every Monday an update with weight loss, exercise days, laying off the drinks? Any thoughts? Let’s do this!
  • nighthazel01
    nighthazel01 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I’m in. I’m new to this, how do we keep track of each other?

Love my wine and whiskey, I’m Italian I don’t see me giving it up all together, especially at family gatherings. I can be more conscious of the calories I’m drinking though.
  • naeemrafique
    naeemrafique Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I would also like to join this group.

I have a very sweet tooth but am on a mission to lose 10 kg by end of Feb.
  • bfromm25
    bfromm25 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Start with New Year’s before photos?
  • smmorawski8057
    smmorawski8057 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in. How about a week one goal? Fir me it’s move more. Something three times a week whether gym or neighborhood walk. And yours?
  • nighthazel01
    nighthazel01 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Made it through NYE without completely going off the rails. I think I attached a before image , nothing fancy. I want to lose 15-20 pounds.
  • Slider678
    Slider678 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I’d like to join! I need help. The new me starts today. Need to drop 20. I’m at 260 today....gonna work out 5 days a week for 40 minutes, and do C25k. I need to watch my diet and reduce how much I drink at night. Who wants a buddy? Maybe we can check in daily? I’m Jay in Atlanta.
  • bfromm25
    bfromm25 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m in, Jay! I’m in the exact same boat!