• Chocolate_is_my_Kryptonite
    Options
    goatg wrote: »
    33bb0ifbmze1.jpg
    AriesFL wrote: »
    Preparing to make overnight gooey cinnamon rolls :smiley:
    How do you like to make them. I like using s crock pot

This is a picture from years ago. I'll be using a similar, albeit slightly deeper, dish :)

Postscript: LOL I used to use Truvia. I forgot about that

You are really selling me on cinnamon rolls! I am soooooo hungry now and those look amazing! lol
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I would love to try them in a skillet sometime though. I once had THE BEST skillet cinnamon roll from a hotel-based coffee shop in Milwaukee. To this day...

Next time you’re in Milwaukee we’ll grab cinnamon rolls together!

Oh, is that where you live? I used to visit all the time. For sure we will!
  • goatg
    Options
    I would love to try them in a skillet sometime though. I once had THE BEST skillet cinnamon roll from a hotel-based coffee shop in Milwaukee. To this day...

Last year I made cinnamon rolls from scratch and baked them on a cast iron skillet. Amazing!

Thanks for sharing that recipe. I'll be using that soon :)

My pleasure! I've never tried it so I'll let you know how they come out tomorrow :) Pouring heavy cream over them is definitely new : )
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options

Next time you’re in Milwaukee we’ll grab cinnamon rolls together!

Oh, is that where you live? I used to visit all the time. For sure we will!

Very close to there. 😊
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Going through Spotify Release Radar to find new songs while surfing mfp
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Waiting to be forgiven while I drink coffee. I was a bit of a brat this morning 🙈
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Sitting on a bench outside of a Manhattan gym planning my escape out of the city before the nonsense escalates further.....
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Getting snacks ready for tonight's evening with my kids. Board games and snacks with my 2 favorite people 💗 couldn't think of a better way to end this year.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    MrThin13 wrote: »
    Waiting to be forgiven while I drink coffee. I was a bit of a brat this morning 🙈

Awe I forgive you. Lol

Thank you so much! Lol
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Eating my last hoorah of Triscuits before midnight. I love them, but I want them out of my house. Curse them for making them flavored! Avocado Cilantro Lime Triscuits I will miss you. :heart:
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Eating my last hoorah of Triscuits before midnight. I love them, but I want them out of my house. Curse them for making them flavored! Avocado Cilantro Lime Triscuits I will miss you. :heart:

What?? I’ve never heard of this flavor!!! Omg.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    On the elliptical, trying not to die of boredom. Watching stupid random Snapchat videos. About the Kardashians. I’ll go to the corner now. 🙈
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Watching the mule
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    On the elliptical, trying not to die of boredom. Watching stupid random Snapchat videos. About the Kardashians. I’ll go to the corner now. 🙈

That last bit was just sad. You should be watching YouTube highlights.

I'm standing on the roof a 40 story building in time square looking down at morons.

Yeah maybe I will. I’ve moved on to YouTube as a matter of fact. But...Manny Mua “Addressing the Rumors”.....what has my life become?

But....yours sounds kind of interesting tho.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »

That last bit was just sad. You should be watching YouTube highlights.

I'm standing on the roof a 40 story building in time square looking down at morons.

I take it the cop let you in. Post a pic. I like morons lmao
  • goatg
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Picture doesn’t do it justice. Test run today a success! These will be delicious tomorrow morning ❤️

(Sloppy- only made two in an oversized pan. Should be better tomorrow)5cfkd82v4dkv.jpeg
    xsihmzsosxdc.jpeg
  • Livelongandprosper2020
    Options
    Heading to the gym for the last time this year...happy new year to you all.