Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Trekjohnc
    Trekjohnc Posts: 20 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    :+1:
    My overall goal is to sustain my healthy eating and exercise habits long term. Tracking all food intake is a grind, so could use some encouragement.

I've been hitting MFP for the last 5 months and have dropped weight. I'm now in much better shape but have much more to improve. I'm Looking for more friends.
  • natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have logged for 4 straight months now. Also looking for more active friends as people drop off after time. Feel free to add me :)
  • kiwiandcoconuts
    kiwiandcoconuts Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    In my 30s looking to lose 40lbs. I’m always looking for new active friends on here since most of my current list has seemed to fizzle out. This journey is always a little less lonely whe you have others to help encourage and cheer on the small victories :) Please feel free to add me!
  • porcelanmermaid
    porcelanmermaid Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends
    28 have upwards of 60-70 pounds to lose at a minimum
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I would like new friends!! I'm always open to fitness pals !
  • RedFrogGo
    RedFrogGo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me particularly if you have a lot to lose. I’ve previously lost and regained 50lbs and need to do it again, have at least 100lb to lose.
  • nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • jlhalley7835
    jlhalley7835 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    🙋🏽‍♂️ this guy! Got 60 more to lose this year, looking for committed and motivated friends
  • brian_nelson45
    brian_nelson45 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    🤚
  • fastb20vtec
    fastb20vtec Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure all this out lol
  • hollyherrin
    hollyherrin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I could always use some motivational support! Would anyone want to friend me?
  • Taytaylynn92
    Taytaylynn92 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Really looking for more support and friends that are motivated. Looking to lose 30lb and am very motivated to do so.
  • cinaminy79
    cinaminy79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Not my first time on MFP but I am really trying to stay on track this time. Please feel free to add me. Would love some new friends to share this journey with!!
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    the december splurge is over! time to get serious again (i think) - add me!
  • A_perfect_me
    A_perfect_me Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been around for a while. Got sick last year and need to lose about 27 lbs that no one can see but me! Lol I'd love to link up with a few encouraging folks here!! Let's connect!!1z69moqictv4.jpg
  • 4TNE
    4TNE Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me, I'm looking for new friends, it's all about the motivation, feeling inspired and being kind to one another.

I update daily and my diary is truthful. 😀
  • _Pau_2014_
    _Pau_2014_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Back here...again...but this time I plan to stick around because of my cholesterol levels :o I complete my diary every day except on my weekly cheat meal
  • BrendanScrote
    BrendanScrote Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Starting again for the 999th time

I'm from the middle of nowhere (Rural Bedfordshire in the UK) and will endeavour to support folk, go on an occasional rant about something trivia, and try to bring a smile to your faces.

I got more than a 100 to loose so I need all the support I can get.

Feel free to add me
  • shenko_don
    shenko_don Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me