Need Accountability Partner!

Options
2»

Replies

• OpinionatedCyborg
    OpinionatedCyborg Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Late night bingeing did it. Having MFP helps tell me when I'm done eating for the day, otherwise I pig out. Adding.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I’m in. I’m new to this, how do we keep track of each other?

Love my wine and whiskey, I’m Italian I don’t see me giving it up all together, especially at family gatherings. I can be more conscious of the calories I’m drinking though.

I have added friends and log my food that helps me keep on track!
  • annliz23
    Options
    Slider678 wrote: »
    I’d like to join! I need help. The new me starts today. Need to drop 20. I’m at 260 today....gonna work out 5 days a week for 40 minutes, and do C25k. I need to watch my diet and reduce how much I drink at night. Who wants a buddy? Maybe we can check in daily? I’m Jay in Atlanta.

Sounds like a hood plan adding friends has made it work better for me it encourages me to log and exercise too, good luck for the new year!
  • Slider678
    Slider678 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Let’s do this! Tell me one good thing you’ve done today!
  • annliz23
    Options
    Sorted out my house took down decorations, used up leftover vegetables, started a new yoga daily programme
  • nighthazel01
    nighthazel01 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Walked away from a handful of chocolates my coworker gave me
  • nighthazel01
    nighthazel01 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    bfromm25 wrote: »
    Start with New Year’s before photos?[/
    nuz52zobztc6.jpeg
  • SchweddyGirl
    SchweddyGirl Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    So a bit about me...I believe in not depriving yourself and eating whatever you want as long as it fits into your day. I run regularly, and volunteer as a running coach with a local women's running group in the summer. I regularly will check people's diary and make suggestions, but won't ever judge you on what you eat...everyone is different so what one person cuts out another may not have to, so I don't judge diaries. I will also share recipes if you see something in my diary that might look good to try. If this sounds like someone you are willing to friend then feel free to add me. I am back on the weight loss journey myself after a tough down patch in my life. But back at it, and so far going strong.
  • randomthought92
    randomthought92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Down 2 pounds, I have limited drinks and have tried working out this week. One small step, 18 pounds to go.
  • doconnor91
    doconnor91 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

I have lost 57kgs so far, have another 32kgs to go. But I've slowed down. Losing motivation. Also looking for accountability partners. Anyone feel free to add me. We can do this together.
  • Slider678
    Slider678 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Who works out early, before work? I need a buddy to chat/text with early US EST time. I am planning on hitting the gym 6:30-7:15 am 3 days a week. Would be great to be connected with someone during those times. Just a check in text or two?