Fat mama

Options
So I had my amazing beautiful perfect daughter christmas eve 2018. I'm now heavier than I was 40 weeks pregnant. It's going beyond a joke now.

I have 6 stone to lose and I need people who are active a lot to help me. I've done my fitness pal before and lost 4 stone so it does work when you stick to it.

I just want to feel happy and sexy again. I wont even let my husband touch me as I'm adamant he doesnt find me attractive anymore and I wouldn't blame him. How can he love me when I dont love myself.

Help needed. I want to be an inspiration to my daughter and I want to look and feel sexy again.

Replies

• Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Trust what your husband says, let him into your life, its not just a physical thing but an emotional thing, Trust me my wife struggles the same and has probably teh same amount of weight or more to lose. I ahve 7 stone to lose myself, I will add you.
  • jrfigueroa2293
    jrfigueroa2293 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I am also trying to lose my baby weight I had my son in May and have been hiding my body from my husband and myself for awhile.

I need to lose about the sale amount of weight as you and I would love if we could help keep each other motivated.
  • kate0003
    kate0003 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m also trying to lose baby weight! I have an August 18 and an October 19 baby. Super close together so I never lost the baby weight for the first and then just added to it with the second one.

I definitely understand what you mean I have been hiding myself from my husband too. I just don’t want him to touch me with all this extra I have in me.

Feel free to add me!!
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Justin shared some wise words. Read the stickies, weigh everything (not just accepting the weight listed on packages), and log everyday (even if the numbers are not the best). This really works. Enjoy your precious baby!
  • paulamontange85
    paulamontange85 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My heart hurts for all you ....weight loss is a journey I’ve been on pal a short time just started logging this week I want to inspire others as well as myself I’ve already lost weight on my own I’m almost to my goal and the feeling is amazing you must love yourself and know your beautiful whatever weight you are just know being on here and sharing your stories makes you all rock stars