i surpassed my goal today! w/ a bunch of pics

Options

Replies

• dietqueen1978
    Options
    Unbelievable!!! You look amazing! I am only 5'2, so reading your story & seeing your pictures is really motivating to me.. i want to look as good as you do!!! You should be so proud!
  • shannonkk
    shannonkk Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    He is a very lucky man!! You look great!
  • evanstm
    Options
    Of all the stories/pics I've looked at, yours is the most inspiring and motivating. Thanks for sharing! You give me hope! Blessings!
  • ratsyroo
    ratsyroo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Thanks so much for sharing! I'm short too....only 5 ft and have a long way to go. I have often wondered if it is even possible for me to get down as low as the charts, etc .say I should be. This shows me that it can be done! Congrats! You look great.
  • Blohndie77
    Options
    Wow! I love these kinds of posts! You are an inspiration.
  • sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! you look amazing...your hard work and consistency has paid off!!! I love that you didn't weigh either...very smart and clever....its about how you feel and look in the mirror that matters...not the number.....great job girl, I'm the same height as you, I have 6.6lbs (3kilos) to get to my goal of 120lbs (55kilos), hope I can surpass mine too... thanks for the inspiration...xx
  • lindsay6694
    Options
    thanks so much everyone!! it really means a lot. everyone who comments on this thread has made my day :)
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    great job......you are beautiful
  • LaLaMicha
    LaLaMicha Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! And I love the fact that you stayed away from the scale!!! Great job!!! Any tips would be appreciated!!
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness !!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing, amazing,amazing !!!! you must feel amazing x
  • hottiewannabe
    hottiewannabe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    That is totally amazing! Awesome job! :happy:
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    WOW !!! girl you look amazing :) You are such a inspiration :) I cant wait to get to my goal :)
  • Bnutz
    Options
    congratulations you look great!!!!:smile:
  • SexiiDivaDee
    SexiiDivaDee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! WTG!
  • momie0205
    Options
    You look wonderful and will look great in your wedding dress as well. Congratulations!!!
  • trin03
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! Congrars to you...you should be VERY proud of yourself!!
  • Savagefit
    Savagefit Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look awsome!!!
  • AngieDee12
    AngieDee12 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am happy for you!!!! Wow!!! Thanks for sharing. You look absolutely fabulous on the outside, but think about the inside too!!! I bet you feel great for treating your body so well!!!! Hey, we only have one body.....and YOU are rockin YOURS!!! GREAT job and dedication! You will be fine keeping it off...you are obviously very diciplined and know what you are doing. :)
  • Penelope_373
    Penelope_373 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I thought you looked great in your before picture...but girl, way to go, you look stunning!!! Thanks for posting the pics, and sharing your story. It is inspiring :)
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Wow.......you look awesome!!!!!
    Congrats to you ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!