Replies

• Thank you so much :)
    Congrats!!! Such a difference :)

• ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Awesome job!! Congrats on your loss!!!
  • floreslori413
    floreslori413 Posts: 4 Member
    Congrats!! I am 43 down! Still got a ways to go. I seem to have stalled. How did you go about losing the weight? Any tips? Thanks.
  • chasitystiff2
    chasitystiff2 Posts: 14 Member
    Wow what did you do
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    How long it takes to lose weight?
  • jenniferrenaboothe
    jenniferrenaboothe Posts: 40 Member
    edited December 2019
    Congrats!! I am 43 down! Still got a ways to go. I seem to have stalled. How did you go about losing the weight? Any tips? Thanks.

Girl you are doing amazing, and thank you so much!

Keto worked amazing, I lost 40 pounds in two months without a calorie deficit. Overall though you have to remember exercise and do what is healthy for your body. Something that is healthy for me might not be for everyone. I can email you my full story if you'd like, but this is not a judgement free platform.
  • Wow what did you do

I'd love to tell you everything I've done but this platform is not judgement free so over all I'll say that I did keto, Paleo, calorie counting and exercise and I kept an eating routine that worked for me as an individual.
  • jenniferrenaboothe
    edited December 2019
    mhassan160 wrote: »
    How long it takes to lose weight?

I've been losing since July 2018 though I plateaued from December 2018 until March 2019, my weight loss was slow even after that until October 14th 2019 of which I decided to try eating on a schedule. This has worked and I'm currently 15 pounds away from my goal.
  • Awesome job!! Congrats on your loss!!!

Thank you so much, I'm about 15 pounds away from goal now!
  • smithsusan961
    smithsusan961 Posts: 64 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS. Incredible choices and incredible results.
  • CONGRATULATIONS. Incredible choices and incredible results.

Thank you so much!! Support is key! I find it harder to control myself when I'm left alone, my (then boyfriend) husband has helped me so much in all of this, and I thank God for putting him in my life.
  • This is incredible and it inspires me to see this! I'm down 44 pounds! I have a ways to go yet. My main goal is getting off blood pressure medication. I would like to get to a normal BMI of 24.99 which, for me, is 174 pounds. I've got 70 pounds to go and I know I can do it. Slow and steady is the key for me. I've been on MFP for 45 days now and I've lost 5.8 pounds but it's been like a shot in the arm for me seeing all of the success stories like yours, the struggles and the ability to persevere!

44 pounds is a big deal, you are doing great! It is definitely a struggle, the biggest thing to remember is your reason why. I've found that has kept me motivated when I felt like giving up. I too was on blood pressure medication along with some others. I've come off them all now. Keep it up you'll get there!
  • SilverLuma
    SilverLuma Posts: 46 Member
    Amazing! I'm just starting out again and have struggled with my weight most of my life. It is great to see success stories. Keeps me motivated. Thanks so much for sharing!!!
  • Toxyc
    Toxyc Posts: 36 Member
    That's incredible! That's so motivating! Thank you so much for sharing!!
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    What an accomplishment! You look lovely and happy. I hope you feel great!
  • rahimlj
    rahimlj Posts: 239 Member
    6ka4vn38556u.jpeg

This is inspiring 👏✌️
  • TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 265 Member
    I’ve also lost just over 100lbs. I still have another 50 to go but that feels so much better than having 150 to lose :) well done, I know how difficult it is.
  • jenniferrenaboothe
    I’ve also lost just over 100lbs. I still have another 50 to go but that feels so much better than having 150 to lose :) well done, I know how difficult it is.

Thank you so much! You are doing great and I totally get that feeling. I thought I was done but it turns out I've got another 20 to go myself. Congratulations on all you've done so far! Keep it up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!