pets. how many of us have them.

Options

Replies

• HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I have a two-year old pure black cat named Kitty, and I have a two-month old white and black papipoo puppy named Spot. :)
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    IF you would have asked me two months ago, I would of told you I had 12 cats! As my two male cats gave birth to kittens on the same day!!!! (clearly we were told porkies when we rescued them!) But we found lovely homes for them all plus one of the mumma cats.
    Now I have two tom cats but they were RSPCA cats and are terrified of humans except my family so they don't come in the house very often, just to get their dinner and a cuddle (One called Sweep because he got stuck in my chimney on his first day, and the second called Paws because he only has three legs due to some ****) and I have a house cat, one of the so called males I kept after getting her done called Coco.
  • lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have 2 dogs. Abby and Jethro. My profile is their baby pics. They are full grown now. My children are grown now, so I have furbabies :)
  • Sheeshy
    Sheeshy Posts: 133
    Options
    2 cats - an altered male named Booger and an altered female named Charlie. The "altered" thing is how they're listed at the vet's office since they've been neutered/spayed. Cracks me up! :laugh:
    They're the sweetest, cuddliest cats.
    Charlie is a beautiful fluffy Siamese looking cat that we found as a stray. She loves on all of us, but is best friends with my 4 year old daughter. Hazel plays with her and picks on her, but Charlie will ditch anyone for her as soon as she walks in the room!
    Booger is a short haired orange tabby that was an accident as well. I adopted his mother who no one knew was pregnant. We wanted to keep the mother and one of the kittens, and his tendency to attack imaginary enemies made him the winner. My parents kept the other 2. He can put me to sleep like nothing else. He just curls up on my legs and purrs.... And I'm gone!
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have 2 ferrets.

A albino named Usume, and a racoon colored one named Loki
  • carlobuff
    Options
    We have a Great Pyranees dog that looks after the goats and chickens .His name is Teddi becaue he looks like a great big teddy bear.
    We have a Dachund that showed up about 5-6 years ago. We have no idea where he came from. We named him Stranger because we didn't know who he was.
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    We have:

Hambone the Daschund
    Pickles the Pug
    Chloe the cat
    Scamp the Guinea Pig
    Vega the gecko
    and a bunch of freshwater fish, no names unfortunately :laugh:
  • alltalk199
    Options
    I have an american bull dog, who takes me for walks, one day it will be the other way round, her name is Cassie. I also have a cat with a massive attitude which I love so much. I just knew from the moment I met her, she was going home with me.
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    2 Yorkshire Terriers....old farts.... 1 Boxer cross American bulldog 11 months old....and crazy cat.
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I have an american bull dog, who takes me for walks, one day it will be the other way round, her name is Cassie. I also have a cat with a massive attitude which I love so much. I just knew from the moment I met her, she was going home with me.

My Jessie takes me on walks too....
  • sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Options
    We have a cat - Toro -: that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! :happy:
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I have a bull mastiff cross. He just broke his chain just when I wanted to move from walking to jogging and needed a jogging buddy silly dog! He and the kids sit in a semi circle and I feed them treats and bean salad (minus the onion)
  • docHelen
    Options
    one chocolate lab here...gives me an excuse for exercise
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I have 2 budgies......QT (cutie) and BW (blue and white)

QT I saved from a magpie about 6 years ago.....BW I bought early last year when BG died...He was 10 years old and I had him since he was an egg.......
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Have a 4 year old brindle pit named Princess (I didn't name her, but she very much lives up to her name!!!).

And my son has 2 fish who don't really have names. We started out with 6 fish, but yeah.....
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I have nine "fur" babies. I have four dogs: BooBoo (Black Lab mix), Dante (Black Lab mix that looks like he has some how or Akita in him), Jackson (Basset Hound/Lab mix), and Ace (Terrier mix). Two cats: Fluffette and Grifford Munkustrap and three guinea pigs: CoCo, Mama Cita, and Maxie :) I also have three cats at my grandma's house that are Fluffette's mom, dad, and sister.
  • Veronica1332
    Options
    <<<<<<English Bulldog, Goomba
    Boston Terrier, Keiko :wink:
  • Chilean Rose Tarantula that my little girl has named Hairy Fred
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    I have a spoiled Pit Bull Terrier with a sense of entitlement and thinks he's royalty. Check out my pics to see Sir Brycen.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I have a black lab named scooby,and a goldfish named puff puff orange nemo (my 4 yr old picked the name)